INTRATCHER | AMAZING

Entering the gas station, I knew where to go and what I wanted immediately, I could walk the path with my eyes closed

Entering the gas station, I knew where to go and what I wanted immediately, I could walk the path with my eyes closed. Everyone has their special place and this was mine. It was so close to my house to where I always brought my friends when they came over; Where I got all of my movie and road-trip snacks. Although I had to stop at the new rack of sunglasses, because they were shapes I didn't even know existed. The slushing around of slushies filled my ears as I grabbed an energy drink and some chips.

The bag in my hand crinkled as I read the front of the bag. There was a barcode beneath a bunch of basketball players for a discount on some app, I almost got it. "This all you want?" The boy at the register mumbled, chewing on the string on his grey Nike hoodie. "Oh, and it'll be $1.63." I glanced up and noticed the person in front of me was no other than Tampcent.

I also noticed he had forgotten to bring cash, "It's okay, I'll pay for him." I laughed. Tampcent turned around, looking rough, his mouth forming words as he was stuck through embarrassment and confusion.

The boy at the counter groaned, the string of his hoodie bouncing out of his mouth. "I don't care who pays, just do it, damn." Stepping forward, I placed my chips and beverage on the counter and he rolled his eyes as he added them to the same bag. I swiped my card and we both left the gas station.

The door jingled, cold air from the wind outside blowing my hair out of my face as we left. Clearing my throat, I asked, "So where have you been, Tampcent?" He looked exhausted.

"Can you give me a ride home? I apologize, it's fine if you aren't able to." Tampcent asked me, not answering my question. Nodding, I unlocked my car and we hopped in. "I know I look rough right now."

I shrugged while buckling, adjusting my hair in the mirror

I shrugged while buckling, adjusting my hair in the mirror. I couldn't wait for summer when it got near white in contrast to my tan skin. "Well... You don't look rough, just different than usual, that's all. Not bad; kind of radical man." Groaning, Tampcent shielded his face with his hands. To fill the void I turned on the radio, Jingle Bell Rock gleaming.