Chapter 1

"Okay, what is that amazing smell?" Liam said as he walked into his flat. Their flat. Their. They had decided it was silly for her to pretend to live at her own flat. She was always here, anyhow. She. Eva. He still couldn't believe that she was here. That she had forgiven him for being such an ass and breaking up with her because he was afraid of losing her. She had been here for two weeks and he still couldn't believe his luck.

He remember that day, when he has asked her to marry him. And she had said yes. He had flown half way around the world to find her, ring in his pocket, to find her and make her, his. Forever his. She'd been sitting by the lake, watching the sunrise. After she said yes, they watched the sun come all the way over the horizon. "I'm not ready to share you just yet" she had said and led him up the back set of stairs that went directly into her bedroom.

"Secret stairs, Love? How many people have you suck up here?"

She had laughed. "None, but it was a regular revolving door for my brother. Snuck girls right up to his room while our parents were in the den."

"What are you doing!" a strange voice yelped.

"Shhh...be quiet, Lex! Go to school." Eva said.

"Who are you sneaking up here? Tell me or I'm going right to mom and dad." Her sister threatened.

Eva had let out a big sigh. "It's Liam, okay? Now go!"

"Liam? Liam Payne? Liam Payne from One Direction? What he doing here?"

"Could you shut up? Asking me to marry him. Look!" Eva held out 2 carat Tiffany setting diamond ring that he had given her. 

"Holy Hell! I hope you said yes." Lex breathed in awe.

"GO TO SCHOOL!" Eva said, pushing Lex back into her own room. "and don't tell ANYONE! Got me?"

Lex nodded. "Can I at least get a pic with my future brother in law? Please Eva? Please?"

Eva rolled her eyes and let her take a selfie with Liam. Then she pushed her to the back stairs and told her to go to school.

She pulled Liam into her own room. He laughed the canopy bed and doll shelves. This was not her taste at all. Kicking off his shoes, he lay on the bed and motioned her over. She had gladly fallen into his arms. They kissed, trying to make up for the month lost, slowly undressing each other, lost in their own world.

A knock at the door caused them both to freeze. "Evangeline! Darling! Are you awake? Remember you promised to go to the library today about that job."

Eva pressed her face into Liam's chest, trying not to laugh. She coughed and answered. "I'm up. I have an appointment at 10."

"Good girl." The knob started to turn.

"I'm not dressed! I just got out of the shower!" she squeaked out.

"Oh, sorry, dear. Well, I guess I'll see you when I get home tonight. Good luck! Andrew's old car is ready for you to use. Your father checked it yesterday."

Eva was holding her breath, trying not to laugh. Liam wasn't helping the situation, tickling her rib cage and poking her in her side, trying to make her laugh. "Stop!" she whispered.

"What was that, dear?"

"Nothing mom. I'll see you later." Together they listened to her mother's heals as the clacked down the main stairs of the house. "Oh, god! I thought she'd never leave! I feel like a naughty teenager."

"Oh, naughty teenager, uh?" he teased, grabbing her sides and making her squeal. They had spent the day making love and sleeping, not wanting to be apart.