Chapter 11

Liam had just days left before things got crazy again. They decided to have a few people over for a Halloween party before he left. The boys came and her friends, plus a few other friends of Liam's. Everyone was having a great time. Eva was in the kitchen, getting more dip when Niall came into the kitchen. "Hey, Niall. Grab the carrots out of the fridge for me, please."

Niall walked over to the refrigerator and put his hand on the handle. On the fridge, right at eye level, Liam had put the ultrasound pictures with a magnet. In the top right corner was the date and her name, Evangeline Stuart.  At the bottom, it said "8 weeks Baby Payne." Eva heard Niall draw in a quick breath. All too late, she remembered the picture. She had been ignoring it. He walked over to her and grabbed her elbow. He forcefully pulled her into the bedroom and shut the door.

"Are you pregnant?" he said. "Did that bastard get you pregnant? I'm going to fucking kill him. Can't wrap his dick so you don't get knocked up? What the hell is wrong with him!"

"It's not his fault, Niall. It's mine. I forgot my birth control shot. It's my fault. It is not Liam's fault at all." She cried and Niall hugged her. "I've ruined my life, Niall. My life is over."

"Your life isn't over. It's going to suck, but it's not over. How does he expect to raise a kid when he's on tour? Is he just going to leave you here to deal with it? What the fuck!" Niall said. "He better not have yelled at you. Fucking bastard."

"Ha! He's happy. He thinks it all great." Eva groused. "He's not the one who has to pee every 5 minutes."

Niall laughed.  "Of course he's happy. Fucking idiot. He's got you well and trapped now, doesn't he?" He hugged her again, holding her close.

Then Liam walked in. He stopped and looked at them. "How come every time I see you, you have your hands on my missus? Seriously, Niall. Back off."

"It's okay, Liam. He saw the picture on the fridge." Liam covered his mouth with his hand. "You left it up."

"I'm sorry, Evie. I'm just so excited. I just forgot." Liam said, pulling her away from Niall. Niall made a disgusted noise. "Shut it, Niall. This isn't your business."

"It is my business. She's my friend and you keep hurting her. I told her I'd feel better about you marrying her if you could prove you deserved her. Knocking her up wasn't what I had in mind." Niall yelled.

"I swear to god, Niall, if you weren't my brother, I'd crush your skull right now." Liam was seething with anger. "I've had enough of your little crush on Evie, okay? Go fuck her sister and leave us alone."

Niall threw himself at Liam, knocking him flat and punching him in the eye. Eva screamed and tried to pull Niall off. She wasn't strong enough. Lou and Harry heard the noise and came running. They pulled the two apart, Niall bloody and yelling, "You aren't my brother. You aren't my brother!"

Liam's eye was already turning black and his nose was gushing blood. "Fuck you, Niall. Stay away from me and Evie. Get out of my house!"

Niall stormed out of the bedroom yelling, "GLADLY!"

Eva went to Liam, touching his face. "Let me clean you up, Li." She grabbed his hand but he yanked it away.

"Why, Evie? Why will you talk to him and not me? Why aren't you happy about this baby?" Liam cried out.

Louis and Harry looked at each other and slowly backed out of the room, shutting the doors behind them.

Eva grabbed his hand again. "Please, Liam. Let me clean you up. We can talk in the bathroom, okay?" He let himself be led into the bathroom. Eva made him sit in her little vanity chair as she dabbed at the blood on his nose.