7. The Unforgivable Curses

Lost Frequencies - Reality

~~~

When our Transfiguration class was over I knew I couldn't escape my friends so I waited at the door with Delilah for Freya and Imogen. I still hadn't calmed down after what happened. I really needed to be alone for a bit and just think everything trough, but now I didn't have time for that, our next class with Mad Eye would be in 10 minutes.
We all walked together, at first no one said anything but as we approached the classroom Freya couldn't contain herself.

"So Pearl. Do you want to tell us what you told Delilah in class?" Freya asked.

"Yes, please." Imogen said

"Professor Moody turned Draco into a ferret and threw him around the room and slammed him into the floor." I said quickly.

"Why would he do that?" Imogen asked.

"It's true!" Someone behind us said and we turned around and saw Crabbe and Goyle who walked behind us. "That Professor came out of nowhere and attacked Draco." Goyle continued.

"From nowhere?" Imogen asked suspiciously.

"Which professor attacked Draco?" I heard another upset voice behind Gregory and Goyle and Pansy took a step forward with Daphne and Millicent beside her.

"Professor Moody." I said quickly. Confused that they were even talking to her.

"What?" Pansy's eyes widened. "Why? Why did he do that?"

"Don't know!" Crabbe said. "He just came out of nowhere when we were talking to Potter and turned Draco into some sort of dog and repeatedly slammed him into the floor."

Pansy's got tears in her eyes. "How could he do that? What a horrible person. We should go to Snape at once."

"Snape already knows about that." I interrupted. "He and Moody came to the Hospital Wing earlier to talk to Malfoy."

"How do you know?" Pansy asked, crossing her arms.

"Because I escorted Malfoy to the Hospital Wing." I held my breath. All eyes were on me now, even Theodore and Blaise was there, listening.

Pansy stared annoyed at my eyes. She opened and closed her mouth a few times. I felt nervous. Were she and Draco dating?

"Why?" Pansy said harshly.

"Because, it just happened." I didn't know what to say.

"It just happened?" Pansy asked suspiciously.

"Yeah." I refused to let go of Pansy's gaze. I was terrified of her because I knew she would destroy my life with the snap of her finger. She is the most popular girl in Slytherin.

"Okay." Pansy nodded slowly. "How is he?"

"Okay, I guess." I said. "I'm not sure, Snape and Moody came right after we got to the hospital wing and told me to get back to the class."

"Okay." Pansy's face softened a little. "Good."

I still didn't let go of Pansy's gaze. But got relieved that she didn't seem to attack me anymore. Freya, Imogen and Delilah stood awkwardly beside me. I knew that they were also afraid of Pansy and didn't want to say anything to upset her. I knew it would be a long conversation in our bedroom tonight. But talking to them is a hundred times better than talking to Pansy.

Suddenly I heard some footsteps in the corridor and thought it was Moody on his way. I turned around and saw Draco. He looked like himself again, his hair was perfect and his eyes were not red anymore, right then his eyes landed on me and I felt fireworks explode in my chest as our eyes met. He joined the circle and stood next to me and Crabbe.