Pre introduction

Authors note:

I'm changing the story line a bit so please make sure to read the chapter over.

Firstly thank you for choosing to read my story. This is my first bts fanfic story. On my reading page
seungmin_mong_mong I've been reading so many fanfics specially bts and ateez I am in love and wanna try one myself.

In no way does this depict how Bts members or any staff are.. this is purely fiction from my imagination.

I got my inspiration from so many authors, I love their stories so much and I want to thank you for writing them.

Please do not copy my book or post it on another site or under another name. I own all rights to all of my books. I don't mind if you take inspiration from mines. Because I have done the same from other authors but do not copy the story or any of the chapters. I will be on that ass if you do. ☺️

I hope you enjoy this and just in case this is not in any way real or depict the actions or thoughts of the members. I do not own any of the labels or Bts names including any of the members as well as staff that is mentioned like the managers like Sejin and Bang Pd-nim

This will be a bts ot7 x black female reader
I will have a character for her - Amazi - the female lead.

Amazi Eun-Im: Korean and African American, age 27

Bangtan boys as themselves

I don't plan on having the male members in a relationship with each other. They will only be that way with Amazi. Unless I change my mind I don't know.

I've never don't boy love so of if I do I will ask you all first how you feel about it before even trying it.

*I am kinda following their timeline but I'm almost not lol, music wise I am like songs or albums drop, but like Jungkook with Calvin Klein I'm making happen earlier than he actually did.*

I will put in any trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapter so that you will know before reading. I don't want to upset anyone in any kinds of way by that.

Pls this will be a 18+ story so if you are underaged I advise not to read it but I know you will just pls be mindful and aware that there are mature themes throughout this story.