4.

It had been a long three days Amazi had spent in Korea, a short time she didn't think she'd get for a long while

After the talk she had with the boys it was ultimately her decision on if she wanted to stay and officially move back home.

She had met with Bang Pd briefly before leaving BH the other day. He was very kind and talked with her with every ounce of respect she deserved.

He wanted to make sure that she made her decision based solely on herself and what would be best for her. Making a life here again wouldn't be so difficult but because she spent most of her career overseas switching here would be hard and uncertain. Not only would she now have to uproot her life and move to a different country but it be like starting all over again.

Bang Pd-nim talked throughly with her on the steps that would need to be taken if she decided to move back to Korea. The boys made sure it was possible to help her through the process.

They wanted it to be as smooth as possible. Especially considering now she'd be known as the best friend of bts. The one thing they kept secrete from anyone in order to not rush her being bombarded or attached by fans or non fans for being close to the members.

She'd firstly need to go back and finalize all paperwork that she was leaving Calvin Klein company all together as well as pack up her apartment and move any necessary accounts over so that they can be transferred to a Korean bank. It was a bit of a shock to her to hear quite adamantly that she should staying with the boys until she finds a safe home for her to stay.

They left no room for any remarks against her staying with them. If her cheeks could get any redder they would have been bright red after hearing that.

She didn't think they'd want to be so involved in talking care of her while she is in this situation. It both warmed her heart and sent butterflies to her tummy. All in all she was exhausted and there was so much still to do.

She had done this before, settle herself and started her life anew. When her parents passed away she had to learn to live a life she thought she deserved but in the end there was always something missing. Then she got stuck in the states and literally had to make a life in a new area. Amazi knew what it was but because of her upbringing and what was practically drilled into her she'd never have a chance at that life.

Amazi was still learning how to love herself wholeheartedly and now she had to learn not only herself. It's what embarked her modeling career. Being half Korean half African American building her career was hard enough. But then leaving and having a successful career there and then stopping again because of COVID really messed things up.