8.

✖️slight mature content

It was pretty late but I couldn't possible sleep knowing that when I wake up in the morning it will be my Yoon's birthday

Me and Jin made him a cake instead of buying one because I loved baking for birthdays and special occasions.

I knew all too well that there was no way I'd be in the kitchen with out my master chef by my side.

He agreed with exceeding joy that we get to bake together. The kitchen was throughly destroyed when we finished and Hobi nearly had a fit when he seen it.

By the time we got done cleaning the kitchen and ourselves it was late and I didn't went to sleep yet so we snuggled up on the couch and put on my favorite baking show. Bake squad, we had been competing on who we thought would get selected for their display of delicious sweets and treats.

He jumped up screaming scaring the life out of me when Christophe dropped his cabbages on the ground.

"Sit yo ass down." I pulled him down as he laughed so hard he started turning red.

Once he's calmed down we got towards the end where they were beginning to present their sweets to the Fireman and Christina.

"No way I'm telling you Ashley's got it this time. Look at the Dalmatian cake she did." I was in awe with her display I could never.

"Baby it's maya for sure. How many pies did she make again.. large and small ones all several flavors." He clapped as her display as if he was there in person.

When he picked the winner and I had won Jin went on a full rant on why he would have picked Maya's display.

He need to practice being a rapper with Hobi.

After a good 10 minutes he was back to his somewhat normalcy and we headed for bed. "Can I sleep with you?" I asked as we neared my bedroom. I didn't want to sleep alone cause I know I nerve would get to sleep.

"Of course princess cmon." He snaked his arms around my waist as went further down the hall way towards his room. You could hear namjoon snoring right outside his door.

I chucked at this as we entered Jin's room. It would have been completely modern themed if he didn't have his displays of Pokémon and different game characters. Small payers and pictures of the boys were displayed wall. I didn't expect him to put up posters. It's cute.

He and Rj sat right in the middle of his bed right where he belonged.

"When you named him did you create it from your name or was the a coincidence." I smiled as he looked away trying to hold his laughter in.