2

Everyone was checked before entering to make sure they weren't running fevers for the shoot considering we couldn't stay in masks

Everyone was checked before entering to make sure they weren't running fevers for the shoot considering we couldn't stay in masks. Once everyone was comfortable we took them off and started. Most of the staff there kept theirs on. Once my single shots were done it's was Jungkook's turn. He didn't seem like that shy boy that was just in front of me moments ago.

I never got to see them work in person before so seeing this was so amazing to have this chance.

I just I was able to cheer him on as a friend and not as an employee.

It was like a switch and he was instantly in work mode and the desire and dominating presence overtook him during the shoot.

As I changed the lighting around and gave him ideas of what else to do he was excited and followed with ease.

I was happy this was turning out so successfully considering when I first came in. I'll have to say being back behind the camera was exhilarating.

"Oh I really like this one, what do you think Namjoon- ah ?" He peered over me easily due to our height difference, not to mention the look he gave when I said his name. Looking at my photos I was trying to choose one for my single shot.

He was so close to me I could smell his cologne mixed with his natural scent. He smelled of a nature soft tone mixed with lavender. It was heavenly to breath in, I now realized how much ive missed his scent. All of their scents.

It's the most comforting smell I've had surround me. It's calmed in many ways that they've known and don't know of.

"This is the one and this too, holy shit your eyes are something serious. I feel like im being sucked into a endless sea. That pose and your eyes are breathtaking, I'm getting lost just looking at them here." He voice was low and stern. I could listen to him all day.

* finish the job mazi.*

The pics Namjoon chose.