7.

His smile is everything ☺️

It was well past the afternoon when Amazi came back home

It was well past the afternoon when Amazi came back home. She had officially met her new assistant and to day she is very through and super sweet. Her name was Haneul she had small dark brown eyes, medium length hair that sat nicely against her shoulders. She was slightly taller than Amazi but not by too much.

They had went over what Amazi wanted to do concerning joining BigHit right away or waiting some time after modeling for a bit. Overall Amazi wants to model a bit more before officially switching over to just production designer. The release of the Calvin Klein launch was this morning and already people were trying to find a way to contact Amazi on working with them next.

Her phone has been blowing up since then. Army especially on her radar a lot saying how amazing her and jungkook looked together. Some had rude things to say especially the saesangs. But what made up for everything was the barrage of texts they got in the group chat.

Hey stob it ✋🏼

Boy genius 🥼🧪  

Babygirl you look fucking amazing

Queen bee 👑🐝

Aww thank you joonie but kookie oppa did the best.

1st class chef 👨🏼‍🍳

Yah! Missy where are your clothes??

Queen bee 👑🐝

Jinnie oppa 😭 don't I look like nice?

Mr. Min 🐈🥷

Don't act like you don't like it... you look perfect berry.

Queen bee 👑🐝

🥺💜 thanks kitty

Hope world 🌍🌻

I wanna know if we get copies 👀

Queen bee 👑🐝

In the mail today.... Framed too 👏🏾

Mochi 🍀🫖

You're killing me jagiya

Queen bee 👑🐝

I did my job well ☺️

Tiger 🐯

I want a private viewing since hyung and jk got to.