10.

Our jinieeee is homeeeeeeeeee

✖️ Warning❕ - spanking , oral, spitting, fingering

✖️ Warning - spanking , oral, spitting, fingering

...

Amazi

"Ch...uuby...bunny." I giggled my cheeks flared out because of the fifth huge marshmallow stuffed in my mouth. We've been at it for a half an hour now and no one's failed yet.

Hoseok comes around wiping my mouth as drool just drips down my chin.

"Keep at it princess, I know you can stuff that pretty mouth full." He whispered kissing my neck as I shivered under his touch.

Hearing praising form any of them always made me happy, it makes the yearning for their smiles and praises all the more. I wanna show them I can and will do anything for them.

Us maknae's are having a challenge. Everyone had five marshmallows in their mouth and I don't know if I can fit a sixth one in and still say chubby bunny.

Jimin looks like he's gonna puke and tae looks uncomfortable.

Kookie looks like an actual chubby bunny.

Hobi is watching from the side to declare a winner before we continue to the next game. I'm determined to win, although we never discussed a proper punishment for the loser.

Jk easily put the sixth marshmallow in his mouth babbling chubby bunny with a giggle at the end.

Jimin struggled but managed to stuff his right at the edge of his teeth before screaming chubby bunny.

Hobi was hunched over the counter laughing hysterically.

I held my laugh in as best I could but before me and Tae could even try to go next Tae started choking causing all of us to spit ours out to help him.

"Hyung!!." Kookie laughed out smacking the table once he seen was okay for the most part.

...

We were gathered around the game room and started a whole new game and decided not to punish Tae for losing since he nearly died.

He now rested against me as I sat in a chair leaving him to kneel in between my legs arms wrapped around my waist as I gently massaged his scalp. He kissed my neck with small pecks before moving down lifting his hoodie I was wearing just enough to suck a hickey on my thighs.