The beginning

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I pressed the snooze button, rolled over, and went back to sleep or tried to at least because ten minutes later my mom barged into my room. "Taylor get up your going to be late and its your first day of Jr. high."

"But moooom i'm tired."

"I really don't want to go through this today Taylor get up right now."  

"Ok ok i'll be down in like an hour to an hour and a half." after she left I got up and started getting ready. It was my first day of Jr. High so I had to look my best. Before I got in the shower I turned on the radio. "Oh my gosh I l<3ve this song!" Now watch me whip now watch me nae nae now watch me whip whip watch me nae nae. I always listen to music while i'm in the shower. I have also always liked showers because it feels like warm rain and I love the rain.  I got out of the shower grabbed my towel and ran to my room to pick out an outfit. I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and my Black Veil Brides shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans along with the rest of the outfit. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/474x/c6/d8/f4/c6d8f48ed87be8bbc4d1903421e788b1.jpg (Outfit she is wearing) I finished drying my hair and brushed it. 

"Taylor hurry up!"

"Ok mom just let me do my makeup." I hurried and put on my mascara and eye liner then I ran downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and it smelled amazing in there. "MMM bacon, eggs, and pancakes thanks mom your the best."

"Your welcome sweety ." I grabbed my plate and sat on the other side of the counter.  "Oh and Taylor."

"Yes mom." 

"Your dad wants you to call him after school." 

"Ok I will." I finished my breakfast and grabbed my backpack. " Hurry mom I still need to get my schedule." 

 She just laughed and said  "So you didn't want  to get up this morning and now your telling me to hurry you crack me up kid."

"Well i'm wide awake now and I want to get to school."

"Ok I guess we can leave now."

I ran to the car and kept jiggling the handle until my mom unlocked the car.

"Taylor stop your gonna break it."

I stopped and the door finally unlocked.

"Are you ready."

"I am so ready." and with that off we went.

* A.N. * Well this is the first chapter let me know what you think of the story so far I think this will be the best story I am working on. I am gonna have you guys pick who the people in the story should be like the actors and actresses there will be many more people in the next chapter ok well see you peeps in the next chapter.