୨ৎ | sleep

when your parents tell you to not go to bed late, listen. why should you listen? because it not. you'll sleep in super late. later than you normally do. once that happens, you have people worried on what happend. calling and texting. leaving voicemails ect.

when you sleep late and you finally fall alseep, theres a fifty percent chsnce you're inna deep sleep. meaning you wont hear anything that will wake you up easily. ivory has a teacup puppy named zelda and she didn't manage wake ivory up.

now in the world of the wake, she has azalea, TRLH cast ( kids ), malachi and more texting and calling.

why?

because apparently azalea had been trying to get ahold on ivory but she hasnt been answering her phone.

but if you put two and two together nine times out of ten, her brother is home.

so instead of texting her more, azalea went to ask her brother. it may seem confusing on why she has his number but its really just because of things like this.

now back to ivory, she was harshly woken up by her brother. he decided to pour freezing cold water on her

"what the fuck" ivory spoke half sleep somehow. "you need to wake up and check your phone" was all that she was told before timothee left her room.

9+ messages from rude mf
9+ messages from anna<3
3 calls and 6 messages from k den
9+ messages from THE R LOUD 🏠
and more

this is why you dont sleep in or sleep late.

RUDE MF + SASSY MF
azalea + ivory

RUDE MF
were still going out on the weekend rt?
sent at 11:04am