୨ৎ | angel

today was the day! ivory gets married! im joking its the first day of kaidens birthday weekend! it originally was gonna start saturday but they decided three days are better so they started friday.

"AZALEA, MALACHI, IVORY WHY ARE WE NOT READY YET?" kaiden yelled from downstairs. "cause we gotta look good for the hoes" malachi said crossing his arms. "boy bye no one wanna be your hoe" kaiden said laughing.

a loud gasp was heard. "actually yes they do!"

"right cause azalea is a hoe.." ivory said under her breath. "you say something ivory chalamet?" malachi said acting sassy. "no bestie i did not"

after that.. incident, grabbed her red leather jacket and went downstairs waiting for the last two.

finally, the last two slowest people finished. now they could finally leave.

"i call shotgun!" malachi yelled and ran outside. "NO YOU UNREAL BLONDE BITCH" azalea yelled back at malachi chasing him. "yall funny cause i always sit fron seat" ivory said getting into the front. "im playing music too!"

malachi and azalea just stood there, jaw slacked and shocked. kaiden yelled at them to get in the car or they would've been left.

ivory played the playlist she has for the four of them. lovers rock by tv girl started playing. ivory decided it was be extremely funny to annoy everyone.

"you know, lover rock reminds me of my girl"

all you would've heard were groans and a 'shut up!' from azalea.

"okay pit stop cause im hungry, snacks or actual food?" kaiden asked, turning around in the front seat. "we shoukd just get snacks cause they have restaurants there" azalea spoke up. everyone agreed so they got the snacks.

the car ride was sorta quiet with music playing as the background music. ivory and malachi were sleep and azalea and kaiden were awake. "kai, how do you know for sure you like someone?"