Used To Be ™

💕| some people want me to be heads or tales, I say no way, try again, another day.|💕🔊
Riley POV
I woke up pretty early, to find myself on my couch. I turn my head both ways to find everyone knocked out. Jaden had his head on selly's lap, Riv and Benny both shared a blanket, and I woke up on Malak's stomach. Everyone else wasn't as close as I expected but the all still looked adorable.
I wasn't as happy as I could've been because something in the back of my head was telling me malak was seriously gonna hurt me. I bent down with my elbows on my knees, covering my face. I heard movement behind me until I felt a hand touch my waist. I turn around to see malak ruffle his curls "hey baby." He said with a really cute rusty voice. "Gimme kiss." I lean forward and peck his lips. "You okay."
"Yeah." I said walking into the bathroom.

I came back to see malak watching TV. I sat down next to him giving him a sly smile. "Baby, you sure you okay." "Yes lolly." (NICK NAME I GAVE HIM A WHILE BACK) "just checking."
"Love the way you make sure I'm ight."
"It's cause I love you." I HAD to kiss him when he said that.
Jaden woke up with a groan. "Ugh. Hey y'all." "Hey."
When jay woke up, it made selly wake up as well. "Hey baby." He said kissing selly's
Cheek. "Hey bae." I smiled cause they was too cute.

2 Hours Later
~~~~~~~~~~
"So y'all ready." River asked
"Yeah." Everyone said.
So today River decided we all go to a party at her place. The girls stayed at my house to get ready while the boys were at her house setting up the snacks and music.
I had on a baseball jersey with a tube top inside with some Jordan's.
We all walk into Riv's house, and the guys immediately look our direction.
Guys: Damn.😮
Malak walked towards me grabbing both my hands. "You look fine as fxck ma'."
"You to." "Babe, tell me what's wrong, for real for real. "Malak I'm not in the best mind dram right now." "Well I got you, okay." " I knowwwwww." I said kissing him.

We all waited into their friends to show up.
When they arrived, they instantly recognized me and selly. "You guys are so cool." "Aww thanks." We said giving them hugs. As the music started, squad all started dancing and whiling out. "We talked to a group of Nadia and Riv's. All us girls we talking bout' random SHxT. Until Ben, Tayvion, Sebastian, jaden, noah, and a couple of their friends run our way.
"Riley!" "Yeah, y'all straight?"
"Yeah the question is are you alright."
"Yes nigga."
"Well look over there."
I turn my head to see a girl sitting on Malak's lap. I instantly run out of the party and straight to Tayvion's since destorms
Like a father to me. I ran to the couch and destorm asks me am I okay "yeah dad."
"Riley!" The girls said running In.
"Were sorry." " jay, Sebastian, and noah
Stayed to see what else the were gonna do.
"Bad news. They went upstairs together."
The guys said running in. "So they had sex?!" I ran upstairs and got all the clothes I left at tayvion's house and walked out.
River POV
Riley just left and everyone feels so bad cause she was the glue that kept us all together. "Ima fxcking kill his ass."
I said rolling my eyes.
*HOUR LATER*
"Hey y'all." Malak said walking in.
"Wtf do you mean "hey y'all" after you just fxcked that bxtch!
Malak: 😐😖😨
Boys: you wrong fuh dat.
"Where's Riley, I gotta talk to her."
"I texted Riley, bye malak😡."
Riv💕👑: malak wanna talk to you.
Riley😘♥️: fuck malak
Riv💕👑: can u meet squad at tay's house tommorow at 11:00
Riley😘♥️: yeah, Luh you😘
Riv💕👑: ily2😘
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Tay's house
Riv POV
Everyone phone beeps.
"The fuck." Sebastian said.
We all looked at it and we were all dead.
Selly stared crying at what she saw, so was everybody else. Malak walks down the stairs. "Y'all okay." He asks.
Everyone looks up slowly with tears coming down our eyes.
Benny shows him the phone.
"Damn yo' !!"malak said throwing his hat on the floor.
Riley POV
My phone buzzes, I couldn't believe my eyes. I through my phone and locked myself In the bathroom. I slid my back down the wall crying with full force.
I fixed my makeup and asked my mom to bring me over to tay's
River POV
Malak was on the floor crying, I've never been to disgusted in my life.
*doorbell*
I walked to the door taking a second before opening it. I could tell Riley was crying and she could tell I was too. We hugged and cried into each others shoulder. The girls ran towards us and shed a couple tears as well. We walked behind Riley as she sat down on the couch. "Hey riles." "Hey." She said wiping a tear. "Hey Riley malak said with his eyes all puffy and red. "Hi😐."
"Explain this SHxT malak!"
"Look at it! Look at the phone!"
He turned his head and read the phone. "I'm sorry"
"So you got her pregnant huh?"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hey babesss I luh y'all
ESPICIALLY @therealindiawest
She's amazing♥️
Thnx for the support👑💕