Thief 🌚

Present
Night Time:
12:00
POV
Y/n is sitting on bed or I say her and Husband bed.Its her first night she just get married today. With man whom she didn't even know her parents forced her to marry a very rich and wealthy man.

Today is her first night and she is waiting for her husband to come and do everything that he want to do to her.

Y/n p.o.v
I Lee Y/n i m 21 years old. Few days ago i just got to know that i m marring to someone yeah my parents just arranged everything without asking me anything they just said that he is a good man,he is rich he will keep you like a princes i don't know how he will treat me but my mum told me that i have to serve him for his needs and here i m getting ready for today because she told me if i want him to not go after other women i have to please him with all if me i don't like it but still i have to.

Now i should go and change in bathroom he will be here soon.
Before going i turn of the lights only the moonlight is coming from the window giveing the room dim lighting.

After i was done i heard door opening and closeing sound i came out from bathroom and here i m right now standing behind this man or i say my husband.

I satrted to take slow steps towards him and slightly touch his back the next thing i know that i get harshly pinned to the wall ahhhh my back.
And the thing he said make me shock.

"What a meal i have got here"
and then he licks his lips. While smirking.
And i stand still there bcause of his dark gaze and Danm he is HOT AS FUCK.

PAST

Time :2:25

((((((🚨))))))
Alarm
Every guard in the House got panic because of the Alarm. And the
Sound is coming from that room where the most expensive thing has kept by the House owner.

Gaurd1:Go go don't let anyone left this House close every door and gate.

In The Room

???:Finally I got this. It's been 7 year since I was trying to get this thing and now I have this.
(the man smirk with evil laugh)