Theif pt.13

Jungkook:you did a g-great job my lil kitty creaming my meat while its deep in you ohhh.

*he pulled out from her now flowing cave which got ruin by him so badly but still looking damn fine the pink thing now had turned red like white juice on cherry she moan when he slipped out really annoyed by the fact that she is empty now then she said*

Yn:but you didn't cu.......
*before she was able to complete he cut of her by flipping to the side of the bed making her lay on her belly now her head was like hanging from the bed but she looks back at him and he was looking at her and he was looking like a demon sex demon hungry for her there was lust in his dark brown eyes but what she did make him surprise when she smirked*

Jungkook:What?!!
*she chuckled *
Yn:i know only i can make you like a hungry demon who wants to give me pleasure more then he himself want.
*she moaned well he spanked her and the way her butt check giggled he biet his lower lip and look at her with flaming eyes*

(a/n sorry but it's getting steamy aishhhh)

Jungkook:its funny.............*spank*
But thats true
*and he slammed in her making her role her head back and her eyes now wihte and she moaned feeling him in this new position more better then anything he grabbed her butt checks and started to thrust in her and again spanked her because she liked it when he go rough and hard on her because she want to feel that how he want to make her mess, ruined and dirty but after that he will treat her like an angel she is obsessed with his after care because why not when he knows after hard sex she can't sleep without him being in her so yeah he rest for whole night down there*

*she move her hand back and he knows what she want now he grabed her hand with one and with other he lowered himself and and grabbed her neck choking her he move his body angin in previous position on his knees but now with Yn body with him he thrust in her and she moan for him he was fasting his pace she move her head and kiss him ohh so nasty they are they are fuck each other like a porn stars but nah it's more than that skin clapping,moan,grons sound of there hungry kiss and smell of their sweat and sex*

*eating each other mouth sucking tounge their saliva now got mixed and was dripping down from their mouth to chin oh so dirty but that's how they love each other they want to show their love,passion,desir and lust*

*but he lose his grip on her neck and hand and she dropped on bed he did it on purpose he want to show her that he will make her not able to walk tomorrow morning because that was bet she bet with him that she will make him sore that he will can't walk without doing anything with him hard but look what he have got here he is ruining her shamelessly toreing her inner walls*

Yn:j-j-un-ok Arghhhhh aishhh you are going so h-rd on my little.....
*yes because now he is not just thrusting but pounding in her in inhumane pace oh she feel like she will bleed her breath was not normal she didn't know if she moan or breath with each thrust her body move forward make her body to slip from bed she put her hand on floor now her bottom is on bed they both are at the edge of bed and he didn't stop because his life now is depending on it have mercy on her or make himself release*

Jungkook:just little b-it Arghhhhh more then I will fill this filthy cunt ahhof yours.
*and she clenched on him his dirty talk*
Jungkook:yeahhh don't do that you are making it hard for yourself.
*but nah she have other plans she is clenching on him so hard and more hard that make his pace to slow but still deep and hard and he felt it that euphoric feeling suddenly he feel that something wash over his body everything is spinning oh did he came that hard but his body jolt up when he felt her sweet warm orgasm on his meat*

Jungkook:ohh thank you thank you for this mama.
*he is sobbing with pleasure he looked down at her body which is not moving he got little panic and pulled her body up and turn her around cock still in her her eyes were close and she hardly said*

Yn:j-ng-o-k pu-l o-o-ut.
*he got worry and did as she told him but it's make him surprise when her Pussy blast I meant with more cum you think she squirts yeah she did squirts her body was trembling,legs are now like jelly he grab her leg to help her in this steamy situation he move down now facing her sore vagina*

Jungkook:ohh mama is squirting.
Yn:did i-i.....
Jungkook:oh yeah mama bunny is proud of you.
*he felt that she is embarrassed but after his compliment she blushed hard but her eyes widden when he changed his aura yes dom again*
Jungkook:look someone is crying but not with pretty eyes but with filthy cunt*

_______

One month ago

In hispital:

Jungkook:stay away from her.
Yn:Jungkook.
*and ohh the man was shoked she remember him that means she also remember that Jongsuk*

*the ride from hoapital to gime was silent when they reached home he called her doctor*
Jungkook:Mr.kim I'm JungKook your patient's husband. i want talk about my wife.
Taehyung:yes mr.jeon go ahead.
Jungkook:as you have told me that she will have a memory loss but she know me she remembers me.
Taehyung:well then it's good news.
*he stop talking and then speak again*
Jungkook:yeah you are right thank you Mr. Kim.
*he didn't know why he did that but she was calm*

*jungkook feel someone huging him from behind it was none other than yn*
Yn:please come with me in my room.
Jungkook:do you want me to come with you in your room.
Yn:yeah why are you asking like that,its not like I'm saying this to a stranger you are my husband.
*now he is damn confused and he asked directly*
Jungkook:Jongsuk.
*but she didn't said anything not even she move*
Jungkook:Jongsuk right yo.....
*she cut him in middle*

Yn:whats with your behavior, and who is this jongsuk.
Jungkook:you don't know him.
Yn:nooooo just come with me and cuddle me I'm missing your embrace.
*and he obey her and a silly smirk was dancing on his lips she remember him as her husband but not him her real husband and he was sure that he will be her husband in future and he was more than happy she is now his can't wait to mark you not only from outside but inside too*

Mid night
*yn woke up from her sleep she look besied her and find jungkook he was naked his upper body was bear she smiled at his soft features and get up from bed to go down stairs and to get some water for her dry throat but when she was in kitchen she heared a door opening sound and it was main door the glass filled with water drop on the floor and she saw a tall figure with wide shoulder entering the house and because of dim lights she wasn't able to see that stranger properly*

So hey bunnies🐰 how have you been all this time,i m sorry that I didn't update for this long it's all because of my final exam,they are over now but I was exhausted so it took me so long to write again.
But here is I am back with a smut take it as my apology 😏💗
I just read it and it was like so much steamy according to me.
Tell me about yours opinion in comments box it will bust my confidence to write more 🌚how was that and don't forget to vote💗 and thanks for your love💜
And please check my other story SEX SCENT🔥
you won't regret,thats it for now love y'all.

Yours Carrot🥕