THEIF part3

SMUT Warning ⚠

I have already warn all of you so please.

Present time:

Jungkook:What a meltdown I have got here to fuck Ohhh but should I do kill you or fuck you my Wife.
(he said while licking his lips)

He kiss her neck and after that he lick her neck and she like it and she moan due the feeling that he is giving her.

Jungkook:Fuck why are you moaning I did nothing

(With that saying he step back from her and look at her eyes close and lips making pout because the loss of his touch.)

Jungkok:Ahh I think I should leave before I lost my control.
(she open her eyes and he see fear in her eyes)

Y/n:Please don't stop do what you want but.
(he again put a step back)

And she move towards him so fastly grab his neck and kiss him and he can feel through the kiss that she want him he give in and kiss her with same passion and lust.

They are kissing like there is no tomorrow eating each other faces lost in the feeling of their lips she apart from him first and see his face so close to her she don't know what got into her that she just kiss him just a while ago she was sad and feeling that everything that happened to her against her will and now she is desperate for his touch he just smirk and said.

Jungkook:Fuck girl bold move Ooo thinking to not ruin you (he doesn't know why because he never miss to fuck pussy yes he don't need girls beautiful face he only want a fuckable pussy)

Jungkook:but you have other plans.

Y/n:I-I....... just take me right now.
(he smirk)

Jungkook:ahhh I see little girl have dirty desires tell me what you want.

(I m a shy person but now I just want him he somehow making me feels things no problem he is my husband if I m being straight forward right)

Y/n: I want you to fuck me.
(okay fine it was not that tough)

Jungkook: with what?

(Arghhhhh now what another question okay y/n just tell him okay )

Yn:W-with your d-d-dick.
(shit he smirk again Arghhhhh what with smirk but h looks more hot while that stupid smirk on his face)

Jungkook:So you want my dick to fuck you......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But where???

Yn: Just fuck me in the pussy.
Fuck my mouth.
Fuck my boobs.
Fuck my ass.

(oh no what I have just said his eyes become dark now he will definitely ruin me from everywhere)

Jungkook:ohhh fuck baby girl see you made my cock hard like rock.
(he is right)

Jugkook:come her girl let me make your fantasies real.

So I m tired can't right more sorry but I will it end soon afcorse with SMUT so please don't forget to comments please do comments it will be help me to right more and I will got to know that if you guys are liking my ff or not.