Theif pt.7🌚

(((Gunshot)))

*the man scream with so much pain he got bullet on his leg he drop on his knees he is pleading for his dear life *

*because of the gunshot y/n wake up from her dreamland she felt pain between her legs oh poor Pussy it have to bear it but she is not at fault her Pussy want it last night its throbbing for her husband's cock Ohhh that cock she felt her Pussy clench over nothing the thought of him just make her needy she want him right now because of the thought of his husband's dick pounding in her needy cunt.
She stand up from the bed slowly she was about to open The door but then she hear the gunshot again but not the scream she knows that her husband is a mafia and she hear him saying*

"he have the guts to betray me motherfucker through his body in the pond"

*she hear foot steps getting near the room she felt a sudden excitement ohh she felt tickling in her little pussy but then the sound of steps stop near the close door*

(((Ring Ring)))

*his phone vibrate he pick it up and start to speak*

"what the Fuck are you talking about how is that even possible I just kill that assahole niw who have the guts to betray me"

*with that saying he leave from there*

*her puss felt Disappoint*

Man:Master young master is here.
*oh brightness in the dark room is the young master is an Angel oh so charming he look so soft his skin if he would touch you it will felt like a feather is touching your skin but the angel like man smirk oh the devil in him aishhhhh you can't handle his angle side then how can you handeyhie devil side*

Y. M:Hello Father.
Mr. Jeon:How are you my son.
*they both smirk*

Midnight
*y/n were sleeping because maid have told her to stay in her room and not to do anything so she just sleep she felt something on her boobies it can be her baby she smile at the thought but then she realise sh won't have kids she open her eye only to met with his dark orbs she whimper because he just bite her brown nipple*

*then she wake up yes she is dreaming about him now its midnight he didn't come back home yet it's not like she is worry about him the way he destroyed her last night she knows what he can do she want to see him touch him not in a sexual way she just want to touch his face she can't say that she love him she just met him last night she knows nothing about him butt she felt an attachment to him yeah I know they were attached to each other last night but it feel different she is craving for his presence it's sound like cringe but she make her feel the way she had never feel she don't know if he love her but she feels it in his eye but it's to fast right her door got open and the maid come in the room*

Maid:Mam master's people are waiting for you down.
Y/n:why?and where is you master.
Maid:masyer didn't came back from his work. And he told you to shift from here to his other house.
Before you ask me Mam I will tell you it's all because last night a thief came here.
Y/n:a THEIF?
Maid:yes but you don't have to worry he didn't stole anything.now you have to come with me master's man are waiting for you.
Yn:okay.

*if he is dangerous then how some one can come here without anyone noticing *

____________________

(((Gunshot)))

?:Jungkook? He betray us.
Jungkook:i knew it I just want to know that who the fuck help him to do that.
Gunshot
?:allright allright I get it but how the fuck now we will get out from here in one piece.
At least you should have told me so we can have back up.
?:jungkook.......jungkook can you fucking hear me.
*he was doing something with wires and buttons but then his eyes got something and he smirk*
?:you JEON fucking jungkook cant yo....

Gunshot

*Jungkook shoot the person who tries to shoot his hyung *
Jungkook:Namjoon hyung keep your eyes open thank to me I save your ass man.
Namjoon:why would I you are the reason that I didn't notice that jerk because u were not listening to me.

Jungkook:hyung now listen to me and run.
Namjoon:woah it's not you.
You never run from your enemies.
Jungkook:hyung you are right but they are so many we cant beat them.
Namjoon:look who is saying this who kill the hole gang alone without getting any scratches.

*he grab his hand start to run when they are far from that building jungkook smirk and shoot the guy who was aiming them the guy smirk that he miss the shot but as he turn

((((BOOM)))
*yes he blast the whole building*
Namjoon:and I was thinking why you left them alive.
*smirk*

So that's is for now plz don't forget to comments I real need them to know that you mah bunnies🐰 are likeing it or not.
Oh can you gues Who is the devil in the angel form???😏 I know it's short but I have to update. But I am thinking to give you update on every Saturday 👀.