Theif pt.10

*the couple was very happy to enjoy their life in their beloved ones arms the place is so calm it bring peace to there soul but they have no idea that a strom is on the way to destroy their beautiful life or just one of thems life*

Yn:ahhh Jon.....
Yn:p-p...... Leas.... Sto.......p
*the man was kissing her wife with passion and so much love now he can't imagine his life without her he love her so much that he can do anything for her happiness anything he have no parents because of his best friend that his friend was highly drunk it was an accident he don't blame him he just hate the fact that he was in there with him with jungkook after that he don't want to be with him its just because his parents got killed accidently but jungkook had tried to kill his brother too he can't live with a man like him he was not the JungKook he knows for years,and now he don't want to lose his wife his Yn.*

Jongsuk:how I can when you have addicted lips I just *peck*cant*peck*stop.
*and the the little pecks turn into a kiss again while he was kissing he got a call and he got annoyed but when he saw the caller ID his expression changed*

Jongsuk:Yes........... I will be there in few hours.
Yn: what happened?
Jongsuk:I have to leave Yn.
Yn:but why few minutes ago you were telling that you can't leave my lips and now you are leaving me alone.
Jongsuk:*peck*ohh babe try to understand it's important.
Yn:more than me.
Jongsuk:no it's not........but for now it is
*he kiss her again*
Jongsuk:now I have to leave I will be back soon *peck* okay.

_______

*a man called someone*
Man:Sir he just leave the place now.
*Call ended*

*after Jongsuk left I feel dizzy I just lay on our bad.
And what I m missing him already he just leave me few minutes ago how I will be able to live without him I really give him my little heart and in no time I was in my deep slumber *

*its feels good my bed is feeling more comfy and I can feel the softness of blanket on my skin like I m laying under the sheets naked as I move my hand I feel my baer waist and then I move it little further I feel my boobs am I naked but I remember that I slept with my clothes on and then u hear a husky manly voice*

??:are you awake Wify.
*the voice is so deep that I want to drown into it but wait he never called me Wify and the voice somehow sounds familiar but....then I open my eyes *
Yn:You?
??:you still remember me after a whole year.
*and I just started at him*
??:did I fuck you that much good that you still remember me.
*smirk*
*and he looks down from my face towards my chest and then I realized that I am naked under the sheets*

*i clutch the sheets towards my chest*
Yn:who are you?and what do you want.
??:didn't I have told my name ohhhh I forgot I will tell you now so remember it from now on because you are going to scream my name.
??:Jungkook I am JEON JungKook.
*smirk*
Yn:it will be only your wish.
Jungkook:ohh so you are challenging me Wify.
Yn:stop calling me that I m not your wife.
Jungkook:well you we have something common.
*he said while moving towards window and look back at her*

*and she was just eyeing him like she want to know it*
Jungkook:oh I know you want to know but I am not telling now,but one thing is clear that you don't like me.
*he turn to the window again and see the view it feels like storm is coming,but he is not afraid of it the fact is he himself is a strom in others life. *

_______

*the old man was laying on his death bed it's like his time has came he have everything in his life but he want one thing before he died he want his sons together because if they don't have unity then anyone can destroy their life because they have rivals who are waiting for king to die and rule the Mafia world, on his death bed he wants to meet the people who he loves he is a mafia that doesn't mean he is heartless for other he is heartless but for his friend and family he is loveable person*