Theif pt.11

Jungkook:stop.

Yn:but why?
*she was looking innocent while doing nasty things*
Jungkook:put my cock in your pretty mouth Wify.
Yn:ohhh I love it when you call me Wify.
*as she about to put the tip in her mouth my phone start to ring*
Jungkook:let it be just do it.
*she put it in her mouth and then she deep throat him and a havey going left his mouth*

Jungkook:arghhhhhhh fuck-fuck Ahunmmmm.
*then she came back to the tip while sucking him hard she can feel his cocks vain on her tounge ohh so vainy she then look at him and give him a innocent smile while grabbing his dick she circle the tip of her tongue on his dick head and then suck the head and then leave it with a pop sound she then got down towards his balls she put them in her mouth and suck them and move her hand up and down on his shaft he was breathless his dick twich his thing want to be in her mouth*

Jungkook:wifyyyy-ah put my hard dick in that pretty mouth of yoursahhhh.
*but she didn't hear him and so he begged to her he have never thought that he will beg to someone to give his cock CPR so it won't be dead by the lake of mouth fuck*

Jungkook:wiffyyyy....
*did she hear him yes she did and look at him in his eyes but this feel familiar her eyes that look she was giveing him and then she said *
Yn:i have told you to not
call wifffyyyy.
*and she squeezed his shaft with anger and some of his precum popped out form that pink round tip he groan with pain and pleasure*
Yn:wake up........wake up
WAKE........

Namjoon:....UP what the fuck jungkook you can't even control your hormones in your sleep.
Jungkook:Hyung Aishhh you ruined it
She was about to put my hard dick in her throat ahhh.
Namjoon:stop your bullshit and listen to me.
*Jungkook said not so bothered by his hyung yes he is like that*

Jungkook:yes hyung.

Namjoon:Jongsuk is searching for her.
*and he look at him *
Jungkook:she have a name.
Namjoon:you have the ring now go to your father and tell him you did it and stop playing with her and yourself.
*he said in serious tone*
Jungkook:her name is Yn.
Jungkook:jongsuk didn't know that I have kiddnaped his wife so I can't tell about this to Appa yet.
Namjoon:for God sake jungkook stop it.

Jungkook:ahhh she is so seductive hyu......
*then they both her a scream it's her*
Namjoon:Yn.
*they both run to the hall from jungkook's work room*

*and there she was laying at the end of stairs blood was spread over the floor and her peach colored dress how she can fall*

________

Few minutes ago :

*i was in my room I don't know what ever he said about Jongsuk was true but it's been whole month now and he didn't even tried to search for me he surely hate me for my doings.
But he should have talk to me before leaving me I love him I can't live without him it's getting hard for me to breath without him the way he makes me feel special he really did love me too.
Did he really do? Or that was just no It can't be I have seen in his eyes that love it hold for me. while thinking about all this mess I sit on the bed and look at the sight table then my eyes caught something and I was shocked *

*i saw small size calender on the sight table there it's said today is 27may and the day when Jongsuk leave from house because of someone's call and at that the date was ah aishhhhh I can't remember aishhhhh I'm just over thinking I get up and leave my room as I get near the stairs it hit me*