Theif pt.15

Jin:Namjoon?
Namjoon:hunm.
Jin:dose jungkook behavior is same as before towards mr.jeon.
(he huff)
namjoon:he is the same nothing changed from past years.
i just hope that yn will change him or he dont ruin her life with him too.
jin:yeah that girl because of her he changed alot but the poor boy didn't know that how much his father love him.
Jin:joon i want to visit mr.jeon.
(and he just hunmed)

*i dont know when he will change the old man has bear to much now he is doing wrog towards his father and i wish that before he have to regrets he should visit his father mr.jeon's conditionis getting worst day by day*

_______

*where are you my love now its getting worst liveing without you and how he can do that to me he took everything from me i have forgave him so long ago but now he just give me another reason to hate him but why she didn't try to run away from him or tried to contact me i know she loves me i can't doubt her she is my everything but wait my love i will be there soon to get you back*

_______

???:Finaly Mr. JEON.
*the officer smirked at him*

*you can see jungkook's face anger was visibleon his face*
jungkook:what do you want?
*the officer moved his head towards you who was now coverd with jungkook's jacket and he smirked at you*
officer:that hot naked lady beside you i also want to......
jungkook:Hyung stop the fuck.
*the officer aka his hyung laughed at him but still kept his eyes on you and asked*

hyung:so yn did he was  rough on you last night or soft.
jungkook:HOSEOK Hyung......

*he screamed a lilttle annoyed by his hyung teaseing  his lady and hoseok just laughed while yn she is lost in the moment of their last night and she can hear their voice getting low*

Last Night:

jungkook:i haven't even start yet.
lets go home fisrt and the........
(he notice that she was not even paying attention to him)
jungkook: yahh yn where are you looking.
*she looked at him with smile on her face*
yn:look its raining outside.
*he did as per her request*
jungkook:yeah we should leave before its get heavy.
*he was about to back off from her and she just grab him by his neck and pulled him towards her an kiss her with love*
yn:just stay like this.
*while breathing heavily she kiss him again while her other hand was moveing down towards his clothed cock and she rubbed him and he moaned*
jungkook:stopp it yn.
yn:but why?

*yeah why he was suddenly behaving like this he was guilty and also afraid to lose her if she ever got to know that he was not her real husband but why now he didn't think about it the night when he had stolen her virginity or when he  did it last night he felt that she might regrets all of this after knowing the truth*

yn:i wont regret.
*his eye widden dud she just read his mind hyung was right i am doing the wrong thing i am ruing two other lifes with me*
yn:i can understand you love.
*again but his heart melt at her voice and sentence*
jungkook:you will regret when you know the truth.
yn:then i dont want to know it because i cant jungkook i love you so much that i have no word to explaine in words but let me tell you.

yn:i love it when you around me i feel alive i feel like want to live more with you and grow older with you.
*now he has tears in his eyes and she too he whipped her tears with his thumb*
jungkook:you don't have to.
yn:no jungkook let me please.
*now was begging to him*
yn:i feel alive when you were inside me when you light up me with your light from inside and the warmth that radiant from your body into me its make me love you more and more.

yn:let me love you jungkook.
*he looked in her eyes he can see pure love in her eyes when he last saw love for him in someone's eyes that person was her mother and he kissed her with passion,love,guilt,purity,sadness,
happines and adoration for bith if them the only thing that wasn't there was lust*

*she moaned when she slide her hips down on him both of their lips parted head moveing back with pleasuer of love he can feel it that its not sex or fuck it the two of them makeing love to each other she moved her hips slowly on him and look back in his eyes they make eye contact so intense he grabed her hips with both his hands and move her slowly on him her one hand on his shoulder and the other on his abs but she stoped herself from moving*

yn:huhhh let me do it jungkook.
*and now his hands were just resting on the side of her hips she again started to move in circle motion on him ohh she can feel him in every corner of her cunt*
yn:can you feel me my walls around you.
*no it wasn,t dirty talk it was love talk she want to know if he can feel it*
yn:sequring your meet huhh while my vigina role ah oover youahhh.
*she grab his chin with love*
yn:do youahh feel the same tell me.
jungkook:you are my home ynahhh.
*and that was enough for her to move on him up and down but still slow because it wasn't sex or fuck*

*the rain started to pore fast and the couple can hear the harsh but sweet sound of it on the car but do they are even botherd no two souls lost in eachothers arms the temperature was getting low and you can see the fog spread on the glass of window becauseof the warm and hot bodies connected inside craving for eachother more even when the are so close to eachother's souls she breathed out and you can see smoke*

jungkook:your body ah is getting cold arhmm.
*he said that because he want it to end soon not because he want to cum no he dont want her to get cold and she was sitll moveing in slow pace*
yn:i am ahh fine.
*he wait for her both moaning slowly slowly their breath getting mixed her body started to tremble due to cold weather then he decided to take lead*

*he grab her hips firmly not tightly and brought her close to him and move her hips in fast motion she moaned so high that her voice spread across the empty road*
jungkook:i can feel it loveahh and i love when you are on me i dont want it to ahhh stop but now argh i want your diamonds to hit myahhh caok.

*her both arms on his shoulder cageing his head between them it was overwhemling after doing it slow and then fast to reach their high danm she cant stand it *

*she kissed his lips and he moved her more to him crashing her boobs to his chest and kiss her back while moving his hips up from down adding more presure to pleasure and her pussy*

*she trembeld more*
jungkok:just a little more bump baby and we are  ahhh ah close.
*she was not even able to speak she looked at him with teary eaye oh she was crying he prove it to him that she love him she kissed her tears*
yn:i i iam ah mmm hun cloahseee anhhh.
jungkook:so i am ah arghh.
yn:hun hun anhnmm hunmmm haaa ohjung j jun kookahhh aishhhh.
jungkook:just littel more arghhh hunm just huurnn ammm han yes ohhh.
jungkook:nowahhh.

*and her cum splashed on his dick and his milk at the same time trying with eachother to caot their inner parts*

yn:I LOVE YOU Jungkook-ah.
yn:i love you *peck* love *peck* you *peck*
jungkook:i *she kissed him tounge moveing along now its their time to make love*
yn:i know you dont have to my love.
jungkook:but youc should hear me  i love you and i will do anything to have you by my side for the next whole life till our death.

jungkook:yn yn yn!!!
*she came out from her thoughts faceing the woried face of jungkook what happed she looked towards window and saw hoseok oppa talking on his phone worriedly and sad*
yn:hunm?
jungkook:WE HAVE TO GO NOW.
*she just nodded not questiong him*

Bunnies🐰 here your smut have fun.
I have a question tell me if you are comfortable or want too.
Have you guys ever masturbate?
just asked to know that if i am not the only weirdo here.😐

Your Carrot🥕