Theif pt.14

*a man walk through the door and enter in the dark house but there was a little light coming from the windows and because of the curtains it's dim as he walk further in house he felt someone's presence maybe from kitchen he move towards kitchen and he can smell fear heavy breaths and in a swift motion he moved towards trembling body and chock that person in the air*

???:WHO ARE YOU?
*and now he is grabbing that person's neck more firmly stopping the air and with other hand he snatched the knife from that body in his hand*
???:WHO SEND YOU HERE?

Jungkook:Hyung!!!
*he was surprised to see his hyung chocking the love of his life her condition was getting worse *

_______

*yn was sitting beside jungkook giveing the person infront of her why did you do that? Look but he just stared at her firmly emotionlessly and she grabbed jungkook's shirt and moved more close to him*

Jungkook:Hyung just stop stareing like that she is my wife.
*now he is giving the same stare to JungKook he ignored it and pull Yn on his lap he rubbed her waist gently and which didn't got unnoticed by his dear hyung with other hand he moved her chin and saw finger prints on her neck and he said in annoyance*

Jungkook:Jin hyung look at my poor angel's neck why did you do that?
*he knows how to respect his elders but this is not for that Jimin*

Jin:I thought someone has send her to attack you, because she was holding a knife.
Jungkook:aish it's because you scared her hyung and did you really think that anyone have the guts to attack me.
Jin:No but.....
*he just stopped there don't want to complete and his bean didn't ask him either*

Jungkook:Yn he is my Hyung.......
*as I looked down on my chest I saw my baby was sleeping peacefully she must be tired because he did a hard job on her and he is mad about JIN hyung doing this to her because she is his women he knows that he is not married her yet but the amount of his seman in her vagina was tell it otherwise he smile and carried her in his arms*

Jungkook: I will be back after tucking her in bed.
*jin just hunm on this he have never seen his little bean to behave like this he don't believe in relationships and marriage is bullshit for him but now he is witnessing a new jungkook now he is thinking that why he called him that day while crying so hard he wasn't able to come at that day because of his rivals they attacked him but now he was here he won't let anything to happen his kook plus the change is good I wish he was is not just playing around with her or those slut after having her I wish that now he have a happy life*

Jungkook:I know you have many questions but it's true......
Jin:whatever is it kook but don't ruin your or her life in any way.
*and he just look at him with serious eyes and nodded his head*

_______

*right now they are in club and Namjoon was also there about yn thing he haven't told his hyung yet but he don't have any problem with it he was happy for him,they all are drinking and about Yn she was also he is not that type of dom to control his woman he love her and trust her*

Namjoon:I have heard that you got attacked?
Jin:yeah it was my old partner in business but he just betrayed me and I just destroyed his every thing in his business and he want revenge.
Namjoon: Poor him that he can't do that in his life.
Jin:oh about his life........
Jungkook:Rest.In.Peace we know hyung,where is sugar hyung when will he come when we all were on or bed sleeping.
*he moved towards yn and whisper in her ear*
Jungkook:or fucking.
*about her blush yeah she did blush because he is her blush*