Chapter One

A/N: First off, can we just take a moment to recognize how BAD Zombies 3 is? I can't be the only one who thinks that it was just taken out of the toilet, right? RIP all Zombies 3 fans, but it was a bad movie to say the least.

~~~

Welcome back to Seabrook. We started off as a perfectly planned community full of cheer. Then zombies showed up. And then werewolves. So naturally, well, supernaturally, we had some bumps along the way. But now, we've all learned to live together, united. Seabrook is becoming a perfect place. Well, almost. Monsters still have one big barrier to break through, like getting into college. But if we win the championship football game tonight, we're going to have our first zombie recruited to college. And the doors for higher ed will be open to all monsters. And then we'll all be together. And maybe, in college, one special girl with white hair won't stand out. And maybe she'll even find where she belongs. So win tonight's football game, and everything in Seabrook will be perfect. So we can't let anything get in our way.

----------------------🍄🌠🌜🐺🍁☾☽🍁🐺🌛🌠🍄----------------------

Nobody POV

"Hey, happy-very-go-lucky Zombie Zed here." A boy holding a football said. He had green hair and was wearing a football jersey, other people around him wearing the same thing. "In Seabrook, humans, zombies, and werewolves are on the same team." A few boys walked past Zed and they all greeted each other. Zed's football coach came up to the high-schooler with a large grin on his face.

"Hey Zed." The coach greeted.

"Yo." Zed replied.

"Thanks to you, I'm a brand-new man. No more going to the mall in pajama pants. And no more living in my mom's basement." The coach(A/N: From now on, I'ma call the coach 'Coach Fazzy' 'cause why not) pointed to his mom who was in the stands watching the practice.

"Thank you, Zed!" She yelled.

Coach Fazzy waved to his mother. "Hi, Mom!" Turning back to Zed, Coach Fazzy widened his smile. "I am so pumped for tonight's championship game. I prepared a victory dance. You wanna see it?"

Zed nodded. "Absolutely." Coach Fazzy started performing his dance. Zed appraised his coach. "All right! Poppin' and lockin'. Okay!" Zed started pulling something out of the back pocket of his pants. He handed a book to Coach Fazzy. "Tonight's game is really important, Coach. So I scripted all of our plays."

Coach Fazzy started flipping through the pages of the book. "Oh, thank you so much, Zed. This is gonna help us a lot."

Zed smiled. "I got you."

"Thank you! See you." Coach Fazzy told Zed while walking away. Zed in return jogged over to the hit dummies(A/N: Oh, btw, i don't play football). He stood in front of a dummy and manually made his Z-band go offline. With a distorted voice, Zed gave instructions to the other people on his football team.

"Hit!" A few of the dummies went all the way across the field and ripped up the grass while in the air. All of the boys went to a few benches to rest, but Zed went to a table with drinks on it and fixed his Z-band to make it go back online. He grabbed a few of the drinks and started handing some out to his teammates.

"Peanut butter for you," Zed handed a drink to a human teammate. "Bone and beef for you," This one went to a werewolf teammate. "And blended brains for me!" Zed kept this drink and started drinking it as he walked over to his sister.

"You have to win this football game tonight, Zed." Zed's sister told him. She was showing a video call of one of Zed's friends who was interning at a well-known company. "Win tonight, and you'll be the first zombie to ever attend college."

"I will, don't worry. My little sister, Zoey." The girl on the video call agreed with Zoey.

"Zombie-kind's depending on you, so we can all go to college."

"No pressure. My hacktivist best friend, Eliza. She's interning at Z-Corp, maker of the Z-band. Yeah, I know. My zom-girl's breaking the glass ceiling."

Eliza laughed. "Literally. I broke the glass ceiling today while testing a prototype."

"I am so getting recruited to Mountain College. This is gonna be a small step for zombies everywhere, and a giant step for me because..."

----------------------🍄🌠🌜🐺🍁☾☽🍁🐺🌛🌠🍄----------------------

A/N: Addison isn't cheer captain because Bucky didn't become president.

"Hi, I'm Addison. And as a cheerleader, it's my duty to support Seabrook. But this is personal. I'm going to Mountain College, and I really need Zed to win tonight's game and join me. So let's cheer our team to victory!"

A whistle blew and the cheerleaders counted some beats. "Five, six, seven, eight..."(A/N: It would appear as if there is a mini-song... ill use italics ig)

We are the Mighty Shrimp. We wanna hear you shout! From the left and from the right, turn up the volume now. We wanna lift you high, you'll never feel the ground. We'll get you up, we'll never stop. This is our hometown. We are the Mighty Shrimp. We wanna hear you shout! From the left and from the right, turn up the volume now. We are the Mighty Shrimp. It's time to show you now. We got the stuff to light you up. It's getting hotter now. We got the stuff to light you up. It's getting hotter now!

After the cheer, Addison walked over to her group of friends. "Hi!"

Addison's friend Bree waved, but then got a little bit upset. "You guys, tonight is our last chance to cheer at a Seabrook football game!" Bree's boyfriend said something in a foreign language and Bree sighed. "I know. I wish we could be cheerleaders forever too. Maybe we should flunk science so high school never ends!" Addison and Zed shared a look.

"Umm...."

Bree laughed. "Nah, we just have too much chemistry." Addison and Zed started laughing too, and everyone in the little group of four smiled at each other.

Zed pushed his football helmet away from his body, then pulled it back towards his chest. "We are so gonna win tonight."

"And when we do," Addison continued Zed's sentence.

Zed started speaking again. "We'll be together forever." Zed and Addison locked hands and Bree sighed and made an 'aww'ing sound. Turning to a different subject, Zed raised his helmet into the air. "When I say Sea, you say Brook. Sea..."

Everyone chimed their response. "Brook!"

"Sea..."

"Brook!"