Author's note

Hi readers. First of all thanks for choosing to read my novel. Second don't skip this note because it's really important.

Well I didn't mention in the description much about this story but to understand I will show you a short glimpse.

This is a tale of a Queen who agreed to marry her kingdom's enemy. It's the time of 16th century where Mughal empire were flourishing and expending. This was the time of Golden era for the Mughals. Hiba Hassan Ali princess of  Kandahar for the sake of her kingdom accept the marriage proposal of the most flourishing empire the Hindustan.

 Sultan Usman Ahmad Amir young and ambitious emperor of Hindustan. Will take Hiba in his care like any husband would and love Hiba unconditionally. He is eyed by many other empires to over throne him. When it comes to betrayal he won't spare anyone who betrayed the empire. 

Hiba and Usman's relationship is eyed by many people. In this story their will be betrayal, games and tricks. Let's see if Usman and Hiba's relationship will flourish or not.       

My Grammar is a little weak so if you find any mistakes pardon me for English ain't my first language.

P.s: This story is entirely fictional. If anybody complains about accuracy just remember that I wrote this entire story according to my imagination. I might be reading some book based on the era to make it more presentable.   

©All rights reserved

Non of you can copy my work if I found anyone of you doing such thing I will report your account.

I have worked really hard to write this novel and if I see anybody trying to steal or copy my work I won't spare them.

If any of you see any person trying to copy my work do tell me my DMs are always open for that.

Thank you.
Enjoy reading.
😊🍵