Chapter 1

Attendees are rushing over here and there for the princess's Nikah. Attendees are giggling, gossiping and having fun during preparation. The gifts from the groom's family is arriving everyday for the ceremony. While all the people are in rush and happiness, Hiba is reciting the Quran in her chamber to calm herself. She accepted the marriage proposal for the kingdom's sake and sent some condition for her husband to be very next day thinking he might reconsider the marriage and the war. To her surprise he accepted her condition and now after three days she will be having Nikah with the man who thought of destroying the kingdom.

  "Princess, are you sure about the nikah?" Falak the  trusted attendee of Hiba ask while brushing off the nikah's dress. Hiba quietly nodded. "Princess I have known you for long and I know you're unhappy about the nikah. You accepted the proposal for the sake of the kingdom, but........"

  "But what Falak?"

  "What if they throw you to the dungeon or if they're inhuman enough then to the harem?" Hiba breath out deeply. She knows even if she wrote down all the condition to secure her safety in the empire she cannot trust them enough to consider all her conditions. She walks toward the mirror and took off her dupatta and undo her hair bun to set her hair free. She walks to the balcony and sit down in the the swing. She closed her eyes. She just want herself to be calm enough to face the storm coming towards her.

  Falak knew she can't stop Hiba from getting married or there is any other way that Hiba will stop. But as a friend she wants Hiba to know that she is not alone. Falak is ready to sacrifice her life to protect Hiba but right now she is helpless. She walks to the balcony and pushed the swing for Hiba.

  "Falak, I am sure the emperor have considered my condition you don't have to worry about dungeon or harem. They won't do anything to us. But Falak why did you agree to come with me in that empire you could have just said 'no'?"

  "So that I won't be beheaded for rejecting the beloved daughter of sultan." Hiba playfully hit Falak's shoulder and both broke into laughter. "Princess are you out of your mind how can I reject you. As a friend I promised to stay with you forever where ever you will go I will follow you." 

  Hiba is sitting in front of the mirror getting groomed by the attendees. The ladies are giggling, joking and some are expressing there shayries to entertain the princess.

 "Look at yourself princess you're looking so beautiful, mashallah. The emperor will be all over you after seeing a slight noor of your beauty." A lady said.

  "What are you saying Farah our princess have been carrying noor from the start that's the reason emperor is so eager to get nikah done as soon as possible. There is no beauty other then our dear princess, barakallah." Another lady said all the attendees burst out laughing. Hiba slightly smiled looking how happy the attendees are for the nikah ceremony.

"Takhliya," the king entered the chamber. All the attendees leaves the chamber. The king walks towards his daughter holding a jewellery box in his hands. He opened the jewellery box and took out a necklace. He put the necklace in his daughter's neck and kissed her head.

  "This necklace belongs to your mother. It was her wish that you have it on your wedding day." Hiba look at the necklace and remember her mother who use it wear it everyday before her demise. She holds her emotion back not to feel overwhelmed.  

   "Aapka shukariya abbujaan, ye haar waakai mea bahout khub he."

   "Thank you Abbujaan, this necklace is really beautiful"

    "Aap nikah ke faisle se khush toh hen na merijaan?"

      "Are you really happy with your decision to get married my love?"