"What now?"

Connor's P.O.V:

Sigh. Another stupid day.

I grumbled as I rode on my bike all the way to school. I hated school, it had all these stupid fake idiots, it's so annoying. I grumbled as I rode on my bike all the way to the damn school, hating every second that passed, and every mile I took. School.

As I arrived in front of the school, I locked my bike onto the school's railing (which is obviously for our bikes) and marched angrily into the entrance and inside this hell-hole. As usual, everyone kept a safe distance from me; yeah, I wasn't exactly 'liked' in this school, but the feeling's just mutual. I shook off the annoyance in my head and decided to look for my locker...which was unfortunately in the next building. I sighed.

If you're asking why I'm always this upset, the answer was 8 years ago- Just because I'm so done with everything now doesn't mean that I didn't have a happy side, people. Sigh. I just wish that there would be understanding people in this school, the students don't judge the students by their appearance...let's just say they judge you by what you give to them. I mean, everyone does- what am I saying, as if  were a know-it-all?! - "treat other's the way you want to be treated". I gave them a piece of my mind, and they gave me exactly what I wanted: silence. Sorry if I think a lot like this, it's a bad habit of mine.

I realized everyone was staring at me as I walked through the halls. Why? I stopped walking and realized that my face was as red as a tomato and my fists were ready to strike someone, well crap.

'Think happy thoughts, Connor.' I chimed in my head as I continued walking.

I looked down and place my hands in the pockets of my hoodie, which I am currently gripping with all of my might trying to calm myself. I know I come as intimidating but it's not like I enjoy scaring them; of course, I would lay off of them. So whenever I seem to look like I'm about to explode, I tend to explode elsewhere, where no one gets hurt and no one would bother.

So...happy thoughts...do I have any? Oh, yeah.

I remember this girl that I became best friends with back when I was 10, she was the most beautiful, awesome girl I've ever spent my childhood with.

~Flashback~

"Hey, what's up?" I arrived at Felicia's

"Hi, I have something very important to discuss with you, actually." She waved

"I will if you talk like a ten-year-old and not like our teacher's." I chuckled

"Ha-ha. Funny." She groaned in sarcasm and pinched my cheek

"Ow, that was hard." I rubbed my cheek playfully

"You have soft cheeks. Anyway..."

"So what's the very important thing you wanna talk about?"

"Well, Firstly: I am going to miss you badly, Connor, you're the greatest best friend I've ever had. And, I'm really sorry."

"You're the greatest best friend I've ever had as well, licia, but what the heck are you talking about?" I gave her a quizzical look

"Uh...It's j-just that...I uh-", I listened carefully, nodding for her to go on,

She took a deep breath "I'mgoingtomovetoCanada."

I sat up straight, taking in the words that she said, feeling slightly confused.

"You're...what?" I said after a while