"Really?"

Connor's P.O.V:

So, that Happened. Well, I feel like 2 pounds have lifted off of my shoulder. Me and Felicia are okay now, right? Or are we still not in the good terms we used to be in, still? I seriously don't feel like doing anything else now, though.

It's so messed up, though, like we're more of fighting than actually...nevermind. But me going "I won't forgive you that easily." Like who the hell am I to say that? God, I'm so messed up.

School's already over and I'm just about to get on my bike and ride all the way home, but I felt like I had to do something more...like what? I wonder. I look around the parking lot to see Jordan getting into his pick-up truck. It's not really the car anyone's expected from him, but eh.

...OH, JORDAN!

I left my bike by the pole for a few (A/N: Don't worry it's still locked to the railing) and ran to Jordan- why I was running I didn't know. What I did know was that my body was on it's own, running to him for no absolute reason. Next thing I knew I was right in front of him while he was just about to enter his truck.

"Connor?" He gave me a quizzical look

"H-hi, wait a sec." I bent and rested my hand on my legs gasping for air

I may be strong but I wasn't athletic. I definitely did not like running. I'm just fit because... well that's not really important now.

"H-hey, Jordan." I coughed trying to catch my breath

"Hi, are you alright?" He closed his door and walked towards me

"Y-yeah, just a... a little tired." I breathed out

"So, what's up?" He rubs my back

Why was I here, again?

"Uhh, I just came to say 'Hi'" Really? How dumb of a reason. His car was like 50 million kilometres away from my bike; I just ran for my life to say 'Hi'? Real smart, Connor.

"Oh. Hello." his smile so ample

"Um, h-how was school today?" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously

"It was good. By the way I heard you and my friend Felicia 'met' this morning" He motioned the quotation marks at 'met'

"Yeah, we- your friend?" I raised my brow 

"Er, yeah?"

"You two are friends?"

"Yes."

"O...kay. Well, I gotta go now. See you tomorrow, I guess."

"Yeah, see ya." He entered his car and drove away

I turned around and walked back to my bike, which seemed to me would last an eternity; I'd be dead before I even reached there.

just kidding.

So, Jordan and Felicia are friends now? Okay, that's pretty surprising. Jordan doesn't really have friends, either. I mean, he's just really well acquainted with everyone in the school, including me now. Jordan is a really nice guy, not to mention good-looking- what if Felicia likes Jordan? I would not like that one bit. I have to admit that I still like her after all this time and that I still don't know why! I don't want her to be with anyone else, I'm her friend, right?

No, I think I messed that up.

Scratch that- I'm VERY SURE that I messed that up.

I know that 'I done goofed' but a guy can dream, right? Sometimes I think of us just the way we were back then and that we were actually a thing...? I shivered at the thought of us as strangers as I finally reached my bike, unlocked it and rode it back home. But seriously, what if Felicia doesn't really like me anymore? I think I should stay away from her- no, I'll just go out with someone else, to clear my mind of her. With who, though? I don't really know, I'll just think about it.