"Project fails"

Jordan's P.O.V:

"Can you hurry up??" I complain banging on the door of the washroom.

"We're going to be SOO late Felicia!"

"Stop exaggerating, I've only been here for 4 minutes." She replies

"Felicia, liars go to hell."

"Stop disturbing me, I'm still fixing my mane."

~~~Shortly after 7 months~~~

"I'm home!"

"No you're not. Let's go to class. Took you forever." I say mumbling the last part.

"Sorry. I was busy sitting in the shower pretending I was under a waterfall."

I rolled my eyes at her idiotic reply but laughed in my head nonetheless. She noticed and gave me a smug look. Guess I didn't laugh in my head after all.

"I'm so funny right?" Felicia says in that conceited tone.

"Says who?" I tease her. Receiving a rather weird face from her. I chuckled and hurriedly dragged her to science class to avoid further arguments.

~~~~~~

"--you need to have a partner for this project." Our science teacher says

Felicia starts batting her eyelashes at me, winking and smirking. Bwirking. I just mouth to her 'fine.'

Miss Callahan continues her speech of what the project will be about, all the smallest details and obviously the deadline, which stresses me out.

Felicia and I walk out of class

"Let's talk about this project at the end of the school day, okay?" She says.

"Okay." (Tfios moment lololol so last year)

We part our ways as we head off to our next subject class. This routine goes on and on, which gets so repetitive and boring, I wonder how my patience is doing. Nothing stirring really happens unless I'm with Felicia or at the cafeteria. I guess that's just how my school life is.

~~~Time skip to the end of the school day~~~

I see Felicia outside the gates and I run to her.

"Hi. Okay. About this project, what're we going to do?" I say panting.

"Well first of all, we need more time to discuss about this." She says showing off her leadership skills. Not.

"Yes."

"Let's go to your house!" She says surprising me.

"NO." I say a bit too quickly.

Felicia's P.O.V:

"Fine. My house. Let's gooo." I say tugging him. My house is actually not that far so we probably won't be tired anytime soon.

But oh well I could see a panting Jordan. "Jordan, you're tired already?"

"I'm not fit."

"We're near, my house is just 1 block away." I say as Jordan falls flat on the floor on his back. Like a starfish.

"Ouch."

"What are you doing?"

I tug on his arm trying to pull him up, ugh he is heavy.

"Jordan, if you won't get up, I'm just going to leave you there. Deal or no deal?" It took Jordan a couple tries to get up, I'm not helping 'cause I'm too lazy.