"Adventure is out there"

~EARLIER~
Jordan's P.O.V:

Felicia fell asleep on my shoulder a short while later as we watched the thing we were watching on Netflix- was it that boring or was she that tired? Not a little moment after I was feeling a little droopy, then someone knocked on the door.

Doorbells exist, dear person.

I slowly lifted her head off my shoulder, then placed a pillow under her head to let her continue her slumber and hurried to answer the door- not that I was excited someone decided to drop over, it was just a habit ever since our dog, and it'd be rude to keep them waiting. For safety reasons I looked through the door's peephole; ah, it was just Melissa. She's Mom's therapist, she comes to check on Mom's progress on Temper management, heh.

I opened the door, "Hey Mel! Mom's upstairs. Just sit down for a moment."

She smiled and entered, ruffling my hair, "Hey. You look great, as always."

"Thanks." I chuckled

She's the only person I could tell my ultimate secret, and gladly she's fine with it. She's a really kind person, caring, loving, understanding and just wonderful in general. She really doesn't deserve what happened to her, though; when she had her two kids she wasn't able to take care of them, and had to let go of them, leaving them at some people's doors, meaning both were separated from each other. Her husband was the one who forced her all the misery she's had- quite an arse he was, he was filthy rich and he was the one who gave her two children away. Then he left her. He just left her alone in the dark. Terrible. Their names were Sebastian and Samantha; cute names, huh? I just wish she was able to have a complete life, with a complete family, the only thing to worry about was her children's lives and the the family's survival in general, stressing about her children in school and their needs and stuff, taking care of them, only getting the best for her kids and not about 'I wonder how Sebastian and Samantha are right now? How do they look like? How tall are they?' and stuff. She could think of that once they're like adults already and have parted ways, and when she'd have grandchildren but no, she hadn't seen them ever since she was forced to leave them. But if she hadn't left them, and the whole depressing story was turned around and didn't exist, would I have met her? Would she still be the same bad-ass person I know right now?

"Who's this?" She asked as she arrived in the living room

"Uh, that's my friend, Felicia." I said, locking the door

"She's a pretty fellow." She says

"Yeah, definitely." I walked over to her

"You have something for her?" She teased

"Oh, yeah, sure." I replied sarcastically

She laughed, "I'll just...get mom." I say

She nods and sits at the sofa across Felicia.

~NOW~
Kaitlyn's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes, feeling a little lost. My head ached a little, it was bright out, and there was drool coming out of my mouth. Conclusion: I just woke up from my 'nap'. Geez, what time is it? Not that I fully believe that time exists but I grew up like this and in this world it is VERY MUCH REAL so yes anyways what time is it? How long did I sleep for? I'm guessing long enough to suddenly have grandchildren. Come to think of that, waking up and suddenly finding out you have grandch-

Woah, I thought too much... too much thought, too much think...stop, stop, stop thinking. Too 'early'. Brain hurty.

I shook my head and sat up, rubbing my eyes, then pandiculated. And, normally, as I stretched, I yawned, or roared- big and loud. It always surprised me fam. Yep. So. Just like a loud 'wwwaaaAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHHAAAAaaaaaaammmm...'