Prologue

Felicia's P.O.V:

"Welcome to Scaffield High School, Ms. Anderson. Good luck." The receptionist handed me my school schedule with a stiff, plastered smile on her face

"Thank you." I left the office and walked back out to the crowded hallways.

My family and I just moved back here into our old town from Canada, so you can tell that I didn't really know what to do here in this place once again. To be honest, I loved and missed the peaceful, euphoric air here in this town, despite the pack of people here. I am so excited to start a new beginning back here; I wonder what adventures this place has in store for me.

I wandered and walked through the halls searching for my locker; the thing is it's really hard to since everyone here seems to be tall giants while I was just a small hobbit, so I could barely breathe or see what were the surroundings here.

~~~~~

I finally arrived in a more spacious area which wasn't so noisy.

"Finally!" I breathed out

With my luck, my locker was nearby to a room which seems to be my English class. I took my English books, closed my locker, turned around and, being my clumsy self, bumped into someone.My books fell down while I landed on the cold hard ground onto my ass, which sent a stinging vibration to my whole body. The person in front of me was barely affected, just pushed off a tad bit.

"Oh g- sorry about that," The person's voice was a little sonorous, so I bumped into a guy.

Sigh

He held out a hand which I profoundly took. I stood up and glanced at this guy... wow. He looked like heaven.

"Aw geez," my famous catch-phrase back home, "Sorry."

"Are you alright?" He asked

"Yeah." I bent down to pick up my books

He helped me pick them up while he kept muttering a few words that I'm not so sure I caught whilst adjusting his glasses.

"Are you new?" He gave me my English textbook.

"Yeah, actually I am." I brushed off the dust on my skirt

"I'm Jordan, nice to meet you. I'm the school's prefect- why don't I give you a tour around?" he motioned for a polite hand-shake

"I'm Felicia, nice to meet you, too. A tour's nice, but I have my first class in..." I checked my watch

"...about 5 minutes. Is it okay if you could just tell me where the English room is and maybe you could give me a tour at recess?" I shook his hand

"Nonsense," His chuckle was like music to my ears, and the touch of our hands felt good somehow...

Cliché sparks. Hah.

"It is my obligation to give every new student a very warm welcome here. I am sure that your teachers will understand." He folded his arms across his chest

"But-"

"I have the right to excuse you."

I covered my mouth, muffling my giggles, "You look like you're forced to do this, are you?"

He leaned nearer to me "In a way."

He stood up straight with a charming smile. I was confused to what he meant; doesn't he need to take permission before he does? Is he going to do something to me? Oh god.

"Trust me." he nodded, telling me that it was okay, and there was nothing to worry about

"Okay...?," I walked towards the school hallways with him after putting my books back into my locker.

I hope this is good.

Author's Note:

Heyyyyyyyyyy guyss! This is the first book we've published.

Note 'we've'

Yeah. So if you could kindly, PLEASE tell us your opinion on this prologue, we'd obviously be SUPER glad if you actually like this. Again; this IS our first book, so please block out the errors here and stuff because...because yeah.

UPDATE:

so yeah haha I remember the first time we started this. it was awesome! we've matured now so things have changed, lol. but that's alright. even if m' kinda solo now ill try my best to update.

Edited.

~BritzB