🔑<Secret Unlocked>🔓

<Chapter 10>

After that big ass family was done eating. (Sorry but swearing BUT NOTE)

---------------------------------------------------
<Note>

I changed my alternate universe (au) .

Third reich: Bisexuael,Male

Soviet/Ussr: Gay,Male

J.E:Female,Unknown (Straight?)

There blushing is blue so yea..

---------------------------------------------------

(Anways back to the storie!!)

While they were eating. Reich really wanted to say something to Soviet but cant because its private. (And reich stand up from his seat).

A.E: Sohn? Why are you standing up?

Third: Ah.. mutter because of this (shows bare back with clothing of course)

A.E and G.E : Are you sure Sohn?
You know it would put a bit of cause-

Third:Its fine mutter I have to talk to Soviet for a while.

(Third person). Sielle and R.E Boticed there conversation and asked them what are they talking about.

Third: Okok.. I will tell you all just let me talk to Soviet SOVIET!!!! Take me to the bathroom.

Soviet : God dont tell im nearby you dont have to be rude

Third: Ok JA, just take me there.

(Third person) Soviet and Reich Went in the bathroom while the others are eating and chatting.
And he is gonna tell his secret!! (:O)

Soviet : Darling. Is there anything wrong that you wanna tell me or something?.

Reich : I dont know Sowjet... how to say this but.. This is hard for me to explain. (Embarrassed) But I need you to ... Uh.. Take of my shirt for a while.

Soviet. : (Raising Eyebrow) Vwhy?

Third : JUST FUCKING DO IT GOTT VERMANT! ... Sorry for yelling.

(Third person) So Soviet took of his shirt off and asked him what next?

Third : Sowjet.. Do you trust me? Will you leave me because of this?

Soviet : Why would i leave you darling. its okay im all ears and eyes..

Third. : Okay...

....

CLIFFHANGER (XAXaaXaxaxa) IM SO EVIL!

Nevermind..

Third Reveals.....

...

I PRESENT YOU......

..

HIS WINGS!!!! ( WoOOOOOOOOO)

(His wings are grey and a bit white)

Third : Sowjet.... Are you gonna leave me?? ( Starts Crying)

(Third person) Soviet was just staring at him Looking like a blueberry and even blushing even more because he is crying

Soviet : I- (Starts Nose bleeding)

(DAMN)

Third : SOWJET!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?

Soviet : I- Yea... (Wpes blood with his sleeves) im fine.. But why didn't you say you had wings?..

Third: I-I W-was *Sniff* A-afraid y-You W-would leave me.... (Still a bit crying)

(Third person) Soviet comes closer and leans in for a kiss on the lips and tongue. And while they were kissing Soviet wiped reich's tears. And Soviet sat on the toilet seat while third was on his lap.

Soviet :Darling why would you think that i would leave you your so adorable in your wings.

Third: Dont i look hideous *Sniff* in this?...

Soviet : You dont Darling.. Just calm down honey.. Im here with you.

Third: Okay...

(Third Person) Soviet went through Third's Hair with his hand and eventually fell asleep on Soviet's lap.

Soviet: He.. Cutie pie.

(Third Person) Sielle noticed that they were taking soooo fricking long in the bathroon so she went to got check on them. So she barged in the door ( she broken it be kicking it because it was locked.)

Sielle : FBI OPEN UP! Oop-

R.E : SIELLE!!! THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME YOU BROKE A DOOR!!!??

Sielle : SORRY.. DAD

Soviet : Shh.. He fell asleep and im going to bring him to the bedroom.

Sielle : OOOOOoOOOOO! 😏

Soviet : Shut up Sielle.

(Third person ) and Soviet carried him to the bedroom ( his bedroom)

XxxxXXXXXXXXxxXxXXXXXXXXX

I DID IT!!! 🥳🥳🥳