<🌧️Cozy Rain☁️>

(guys sorry if the smut is cringe also ps talking about the..Ahem..Yeah..I PROMISE MY CHILDREN SMUT SHALL GET BETTER!!🔥🔥🔥🔥)

<Chapter 18> *actual chapter 18*

Third person
Third Reich Was Staring out the window looking at the rain dropping
From the roof to the window it was the afternoon and Reich Already fed
The children and now he was just waiting for Soviet to get back.

Sielle : Waiting for your prince?

Third Reich : Well Yes- And No it's just I'm worried for him.

Sielle : Worried for what exactly? Is he been pulling all nighters?

Third Reich : Yeah he is..I'm just bit worried for his well-being.

Sielle : I can Understand that...Well it's technically Normal for him he has a lot of work to do..

Russia : What Are you guys Doing? :3

Third Reich : Nothing.. Also did you guys ate half of the cake in the fridge-

Russia : Uhm..It was Kazakhstan! I swear-

Third Reich : (sighs) You did with him didn't you? (Laughs a little)

Russia : Ok Fine I did And You Won't Stop Meh >:D

Sielle : Yea just wait until I call your father.

Russia : WAIT NO AUNTIE DON'T!!

Sielle : Yeah no chance I'm calling him

Russia : NOoOoOOoOo-

Third Reich : (Laughing in the background)

Sielle : Guess what I'm calling him right Now!  (Gets phone out of nowhere)

Russia : Don't-

Sielle : CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! (Runs with Phone)

Russia : RAAAAAÆEEHHH!!!🦅 GET BACK HERE!! (Chases After His Aunt)

(Third Reich On The Floor Crying-Laughing)

Third Reich : Welp.. (wipes tears) that was just hilarious- (unleashes his wings) I'm bored...And Cold..

(Third Reich Just Went into Soviets Room and just steals his hoodie then wears his hoodie but he's still cold so he went downstairs and prepared the fireplace while it was raining) (and yes it's one of those fireplaces that don't absorb rain-)

Third Reich : I'm fucking bored and I don't know what shit I'm supposed to do.. (Grabs Sketchbook And Just Sketches While Rain Poured Harshly)

Third Person

The Warm Embrace Of The FirePlace Was Quite Soothing and Relaxing While The Rain Poured And Roach Was Just Sketching (I don't know how he got that sketchbook😒). (Oopsies I think Sketchbook Just Poofed into existence-)

(Anyways Roach Just Slept,Sketched And Waited For Onion To Get Back- Welp)

Roach X Onion Forever🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

(HI GUYS!! TYSM FOR 14K READS!!! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCHH SORRY IF I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A LOOONGG TIME!! NOW MY CHILDREN MOTHARS BACkKKKkK!!!! Sorry if it's short-😔)

Words : 414