"The Boss Man"

Making my way through the streets of Kingston I am met with unwelcomed traffic

Trying to keep a positive mind I turn on the radio with the mindset that most likely I am going to be late for work. Turning in halfway tree I pull into, one of the many offices my company owns "Limited Enterprise ITL".

Getting out of my car I walk towards the building where my office is, going into the building there is a crowd of my coworkers standing like they're waiting for me.

"Yuh look good today Allison," one of them say

"You gentlemen have a good day," I say and walk off to my office.

In my office I get started on the pile of work that was sent by my boss this morning, he acts like I am the only employee here. I guess being the only female you get treated like that but I am not complaining about the money I make in a month. Some people can't even touch that in a year so I am forever grateful.

After finishing at one, I ordered a sandwich from Popeyes on the 7Krave app. I usually make my lunch in the morning but due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to settle for fast food.

I will be in the gym all week, thinking that I remember the email my boss sent me so I guess I won't be in the gym after all.

At 4 my boss started shouting my name in the hall
"Carter Carter"
I sigh and answer him "Yes Mr Fields"

"Carter, Max has accepted the trip again so you no longer have to go to Florida anymore" Well look at that I no longer have to go I am not even complaining cause I get to go to the wedding. And to be honest, if I miss it my cousin will surely kill me.

And I just know I can't miss it cause those moments can't be seen over videos or photos, one of a kind and special.

"Okay Mr Fields, anything else?" I am ready to get done with this conversation. My patience is too thin for this especially because this man reluctantly sent me an email after sending me the last minute work.

"Yes Carter you will have to oversee a project in St.James this week and over the weekend, I will send you an email of everything"

Well look at god the wedding is in Montego Bay so I will just try to rap up and leave for the day.

"Okay Mr Fields I will get on that," I say

And I go back to what I was doing before this man started screaming out mi name like him no have other employees and a mi alone work inna this.