The TRIP .

"Zzzzzzzzzz" the iPhone 14 alarm went off

Allison hit snooze and rolled over on the other side of the bed, she was up all night gathering consumer behavior data, for Max's trip today and now she has to go to Mobay.

"Zzzzzzzz" This time she knew she had to get up for sure to catch the Knutsford bus to Mobay.

Taking a shower Allison listened to her favorite playlist, she washed her skin thoroughly before she turned the hot water off.

Leaving the shower she went inside her room to pick an outfit out for the ride.

After drying her skin she picked out her outfit a white shirt, denim blue jean pants, a brown Louis Vuitton, and sneakers.

After getting my things ready I called my aunt because she was bringing me to the Knutsford Office.

"Hey Aunty Rachel I am ready now so you can come for me," I said after she had answered the call

"Okay hun I am on my way," she said

"Alright see you later," I said to her and proceeded to hang up the call

I would usually drive myself but since it's a last minute trip and my car is in the shop I will just have to take the bus and a taxi when I get to Mobay.

Aunty Rachel picked me up and decided to buy me some food because according to her "yuh slim dung ally" so now she is buying me a zinger box and 6 pieces. I have no idea how I am going to eat it but I am grateful she cares about me and my well being.

Pulling onto the Half way tree road a taxi driver came out of nowhere almost sending my aunt into a light pole thank god she got control of the vehicle and stopped.

"Mi cyah stand the dutty taxi bwoy dem," I said

"Thank god mi get control god is good," Aunty Rachel said in a relaxed tone

"Alright Ally see you at the wedding Rex a text off mi phone saying him hungry and mi go leave now to look after him food," Aunty Rachel said

Getting out of the car I walked up to the driver's side and hugged and kissed her "Bye Aunty tell Uncle Rex hello fi mi " I said