Fiasco Pt 2

"Jeremiah stop, he's not worth it" Allison screamedI continued throwing punches, any man who physically hurts a woman can never get my respect

I continued throwing punches, any man who physically hurts a woman can never get my respect.

After my damage, I stand up looking at Allison right in the face.

"Yow Allison come on" She followed behind me until we were inside my car

"Jeremiah" she said

"No don't Jeremiah me, why did you disappear Allison couldn't just wake mi a tell mi yuh a cut" she sighed then placed her hand on my cheek

"Honestly I was afraid, I am not sure how long you were there and how much of the conversation you heard. But my Mom married me off, she said she wanted to uphold a certain tradition, and since I am the only girl I have to be the one. I never agreed to it but my cousin said she signed an agreement and started planning a wedding, I didn't want to disappoint my parents and I also didn't want to hurt your feelings so I did the only thing I knew. I ran and I felt bad but I didn't want to hurt you" she said tears began running down her face and I dried them with my hand

"Allison, you're old enough to make your own decisions and you shouldn't be afraid of your parents while making them control your life. And I get you running because what we have is way deeper than I have ever experienced and mi know mi just know huh but mi feel it"

"Jeremiah it's way deeper than you think"

"How deep?"

"So basically I grew up not rich but we had money, when I was supposed to go to college my Mommy made me take out a student loan and it's a couple of million so I am trying to pay it off while paying my rent, covering my travel expenses and pay for my car as well. And that isn't a lot of money considering I am being paid the lowest at my job, and my Mom will buy groceries for me and pay my bills when I cannot afford it.

"So why didn't your parents use the money they had to pay for your college or give you some"

"Well they said they didn't want to be bothered with other people's problems and I should have set myself up in a marriage before I thought of education plans"

"Wow that's cold, so are you almost done paying off your student loans"

"Yes in the next two years and hopefully by then I can have enough money to do everything myself"

"Okay I am going to help you achieve that goal faster, as I said about my restaurant we have a social media presence but what I failed to say was that I have not just one but three restaurants the one you went to was my third one"

"Oh wow, how did you get them all"

Jeremiah went to college for 4 years and studied culinary, after leaving school his advisors helped him to get placed in a good job

Jeremiah went to college for 4 years and studied culinary, after leaving school his advisors helped him to get placed in a good job. And was almost finished paying off his loans and he was close to getting the head chef at his job an unexpected event happened and he got fired from his job even though he had done nothing wrong.

They said he was being disrespectful to a customer but it was later revealed that his coworker set him up and tried to get him to come back after seeing how they treated him without even considering his history at the job he decided that it was best if he had ventured into a different path,  he was going to start a restaurant before it all happen but he just wanted to stay on the job because it was steady money and anything could happen after he created his restaurant. The little money he had saved up to venture into his idea was used up through his mother's first year of cancer the expenses were a lot, but his mother was later diagnosed with stage 4 leukemia.

Money to get her overseas care so she would live longer was being put in place but unfortunately, she passed away on the night he had successfully gotten her into a treatment program that had progressive results.

But due to hardships in his mother's early years with cancer, he had nothing to fall back on so he went into the taxi business with the help of his friends, they can not enough taxi operators out there so that was an easy way to make a little money to help with the process.

One of the advisors he had met aboard who was quite fond of him had passed away leaving him three restaurants to his favorite student knowing that they would be in good hands and he could carry on such as legacy, two of the restaurants were finished and one was unfinished he also got around 10 billion from him in his will.

"My condolences," Allison said as she pulled me into a hug

"Thank you," I said pulling into the hug

"So yuh real rich then man, gimme some the money no" she said

"How much yuh need?"

"Jer I am joking, lol me good"

"Me serious Al like a judge"

"So what do you want your fourth restaurant to look like" she said changing the topic but I am giving her the pass for now

We ventured into a conversation about the fourth restaurant and then she had to go back home so we said our goodbyes and I left.