Ours.

Testing out my newest product I sit in a warm bath soothing my skin and putting layers of soap over my body

Testing out my newest product I sit in a warm bath soothing my skin and putting layers of soap over my body. I am so in tune to the music that I get lost and close my eyes as soon as a notification sound pops up my eyes flutter open to see what disturbed my peace.

As soon as I did I was smiling my face off. Was I that delusional to think that this man liked me, knowing me I am still going to entertain this conversation with him.

"Goodnight Allison," the message says

"I am out with my friends can I text you later" Well there I go lying

"Okay, text when you can have fun" I am wondering what is going through his mind and why he decided to text me after I texted him months and go and was left on read.

"Thank you, you're so sweet," I said to him

"Cool" he responded back

Putting the phone down I close my eyes and sink back into the water trying to relax knowing that I am a whole mess right now.

Getting out of the water I try my feet and the rest of my body and wrap the towel tightly around my figure, I go into my room and get dressed after that I sit on the floor watching cooking videos until I pass out on my mat.

Waking up I noticed that I spent all night on the floor. I have never done that but I think that was the best sleep I have gotten in a while.

Getting up from the floor a drooling disaster was on my face and I took a washcloth and wiped it off, I have to take a flight today cause I have a big partnership coming up and I am so happy not to be around boss man and his little minions who do barely little to no work and expect me to do everything.

I will see what they will do the days when I am gone I hope they at least get the emails out cause that shouldn't be that hard, even a kid can send emails.

Picking up my phone I message my cousin who will be picking me up and dropping me off at the airport.

"Wifey Tavena come pick me up mi ready"

"Them soon wife yuh up mi bad breed cousin"

"Likkle girl yuh know yuh no have no manners are nothing bout yuh"

"Gwann yuh ways Ally yuh wah mi carry some curry chicken fi yuh"

"Girl yuh no affi ask twice bring likkle ginger beer so mi cyah wash it down"

"Then I offer yuh likkle something and yuh wah tek house and land but look yah jah jah god"

"Tavena just bring the likkle something no yuh gwann like yuh fridge no pack help out yuh likkle hungry belly cousin no"

"Girl gwann yuh ways mi soon come mi husband ready fi him meal"

"Lawddd girl you and yuh man just nasty like as daylight"

"Girl mi mek sure it always ready and hot up fi him"

"Alright Tavena mi ears, please hurry mi hungry, how me stay?"

"Gyal yuh look good like yuh just need a good big d man now" Tavena said

"Alright later" I said closing the messages

After waiting for an hour my ride finally came, and I got in the car.

"Tav where is the food mi hungry" I said buckling my seat belt

"Girl yuh know seh mi left it" she said looking at me

"Tavena stop yuh foolishness before yuh mek mi dark like midnight yuh know how long mi up a yard a wait and mi could a mek something"

"See it here yuh too extra mi no know how yuh love curry so much yuh would a nyam if everyday if yuh could" I just took the food from her and stuff my face, one thing with Tavena she ago cook.

That is why my girl's a wife 'cause we got the good hand weh fat up and tie man.
Saying that in my head reminded me of that TikTok video "feed him wid stew peas and curry chicken swell him gut".

"Tavena yuh understand the lesson man yuh angle this" She just laughed me off and decided to tell me about her wild morning I don't know weh happen to this girl and her behavior in the bedroom.

Tavena dropped me off after she made me promise to buy her a new bag again.

"Safe travels" Tavena said hugging me

"Lata Tav, go mek mi niece and nephew now" she laughed me away and said and "yuh love whole mi down with the baby lifestyle and that's why a you a breed first". I don't know when Tav see people a have  baby without sperm and mi nah go a no sperm donor.

Pulling my luggage I made my way through the crowd of people.
Why does the airport have to be packed with all these people? I ended up having to rebook my flight because for some reason it got canceled "one patty shop".

Making my way onto the flight I am in first class, I sit down and enjoy the view of the window seats. After a while, I fell asleep and then felt someone touching me on my shoulder slowly pulling myself together to see who was waking me from my sleep was the man himself Jeremiah dressed in a grey tracksuit and a cheeky smirk on his face.

"A stalk yuh a stalk mi Jeremiah " I said cause this damn bwoy deh every weh mi deh

"Nothing like that Allison, I just" he said I stopped
him from explaining knowing this is only a coincidence or is it the bwoy goodly a stalk mi.

"So where to?" I said to him

"My restaurant opening" I was a bit surprised because I didn't know he was a business owner

"Oh you own a business or are you a chef" I said to him

"Both actually"

"Tell me more about it"

Adjusting himself in his seat he began to explain to me how he got this opportunity after being out of a job for so long, to his former teacher helping him to reach his dream career to him now opening a restaurant.

"So what are your plans after this restaurant?"

"I want to make it a Caribbean experience after it off the ground and then to Europe and France they deserve some good cuisine"

"Yuh know say yuh no have no manners a nasty yuh a try say the people then food nasty" I said slapping him on his chest

"No inno nothing like that" we feel in a fit of laughter

"Them do deserve options fi true, anyways weh yuh can cook fi mi?" I said to him

"Curry chicken mi can cook fi yuh, come to my restaurant opening and you will have more options"

"Okay bet, mek sure me well fed" I said to him

"Send the address to the place you're staying so I can pick you up" he said

"Okay I will" I said smiling my face off