Night Out

Being back at work was just insufferable

Being back at work was just insufferable. The days when long and the nights were short, the same continuous routine repeated itself over and over becoming tedious.

Today it was a little bit barely. I am making a sales pitch to the board for a laser treatment and why it should be on the market which is one of my favorite things to do.

"Laser treatments target the structure of the skin that makes women feel uneasy, as the number of women who complain about wrinkles, scars, and the darkest parts of their skin is rising. In addition to being effective and dependable, laser treatment also takes very little time, which has improved skin throughout the years. Most women are quite busy during the day, like me, who barely have time for myself after work. However, this time is not only brief; you will also notice immediate improvements. The risk is minimal; it could result in a few small lesions or scars, but given the changes to your face, it hardly matters. Collagen is stimulated by the removal of the skin's outer layer production and aids in enhancing both the texture and quality of the skin. Why should we put this product on the market when the women who have used it not only have clear skin but also have less acne? It's easy to understand because female customers use it frequently, and by putting this product on the market, it not only increases sales but also draws a lot of customers, including men"

After my pitch, I took a well needed lunch break

"Allison the board has decided to approve your pitch good job," Mr Fields said in an email

I am so happy that I got approved. I just now have to do the "easy" work and wrap this assignment up. I should cover this in the next hours I am here.

After finishing up I leave work and head home, the traffic flow is light today so I reach home at 5:42.

My phone keeps going off so I check it to see that Genie and Tavena are inviting me to a girl's night out.

Genie and Tavena met one night when I was on a call with Genie right after the wedding and they are "the pack" now according to them. Opening the group chat of about 50 messages, I honestly think these people don't have a job.

"Y'all wanna go out tonight," Tavena said miss stay home wife no have no cleaning fi do, if we follow Tav we go out every night

"Yes girl, yuh know long mi wah go out time fi get mi husbae now," Genie said

"Good day ladies," I said in the group chat very formally for a very informal conversation

"And Genie don't you have a boyfriend so how yuh go out and find a husbae" I said in the group chat

"Then look at the formality people," Tavena said

"But Allison is so long yuh tek fi respond you coming with us," Genie said

"Yes girls see you at 6:30 mi wah lef mi yard to" I replied

"Think mi no know that's why mi ask" Tav said in reply