UN-DO ~sems

***NOTE: PAGE WITH ADULT LANGUAGE AND CONTENT ARE CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE. It may not be appropriate for all adult readers and is not appropriate for anyone under the age of eighteen. VIEW PER YOUR CHOICE ***

Not in the way others may think but in the way, I would

Not in the way others may think but in the way, I would. The issue of the matter was neither knowing nor to be known to us but we are going to experience it.

With each aching moment, I crave his body such an unnatural sensation to want and to be wanted. He slowly brushes it over my folds and I melt under such action. I compose myself or try to put my hand around his neck, looking into my eyes I notice how brown he is. I always had something for brown eyes but who knew he could draw out something in me, it was the look that was all I could blame for the next thing I did. I positioned myself away where I could easily slip it in, still looking into his eyes I pushed it in. It was painful at first but the rush eventually came.

"All - all - ison" was the words coming from his lips
I slowly pushed him back and began taking my new toy for a joy ride pushing further and coating him with all my juices. His face was confusing. I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or discomfort.
"Al" was the last thing I heard from his mouth, I lost my balance as I tried to go faster but he held on to my hips and flipped me over so he was in between my legs. Teasing me at my entrance I made loud moans as I slowly became undone with every touch from him. Interestingly, inside he had his eyes all focused and I tried to make my eyes stay open but it felt too good not to.

"Jer" was the only thing that got out of my lips, he pounded into me and my hands found their way into his back trying to hold on. The deeper I dug into his back the faster he went, he enjoyed my involuntary moans and the look on my face as he gave me the pleasure I craved so long for.

"Ahhhhhh," I said, digging deeper I was sure to leave some bruises on his skin.
Turning me around to face him he pulled out and kissed my forehead.

"Al wrap your legs around me" Something about that statement got me so excited.
I did as told and got the fuck of my life, against the wall while my hands are rap around his neck he fucks me mercilessly.
My back hit the wall many times, my legs were weak but still held on. I have never experienced this. I guess this is what you feel when you upgrade the size you're used to, he certainly can go places. Pulling him to me more I tried to push away but he just locked my knees and kissed my screams away. Breathing heavily and panting I slowly opened my mouth and sounds of pleasure and pain were what could be heard.

"I - am - going... to... cum" I said to him

"No, I will tell you when to," he said into my ears

He went faster and I couldn't hold it anymore and experience a series of pain and pleasure as I became undone. He held me close and sat with me on the bed. The last thing I heard was that he was going to give me some water and then I was knocked out.

 The last thing I heard was that he was going to give me some water and then I was knocked out