Chapter 1

Brights POV
"Ahh fuck babe".I kept deep throatin his hard dick.he kept his hand on my his ad as I massaged his balls in my hand. He start face fucking me and then I felt his warm cum shot in my mouth.
"Damn bright,go my ass skakin and shit ".we smiled as I got back on my feet and her fixed his pants.He got his wallet and pulled out five big face hundreds.
"Thats daddy".I took the money and kissed his cheek and left out the motel room.I walked to my car and pulled out my money bag from my glove compartment and start counting Money.
"956...966...998...1005".I smiled and put the money bag back in the compartment.I crunk up my red Honda Civi and pulled off.I felt my phone vibrant under my leg and I turned down the radio.
"Whats up bitch".I said to my besfrind Rayn(Rain).
"Hey bright ,oh yeah it's a party to night at Toni's
"Wait my bae Toni hell yeah we there bitch".
"Ight ima be at yo house ina hour or so ".
"Ight babey".
So I Pull Up To My Ma House And I See 3police Officers at My House...Well My Parents House.
"Mr.Drizzy is Their a Problem Tonight?"I said to One of My Regulars.
"No Mama,We Got A Complant Call From Ur Neighbors And We Came To Check It Out."He Said With His Pretty Ass Smile Lawd Jesus I Felt Myself have alil tingle.
"I Have It From Here Officer I Got Them Thanks" I Said to All 3 Officers And Went Straight To My Room.
I Got in The Shower And Got Dressed I Went And Put On My Black High Wasted Shorts,My American Flag White Shirt With Sum Red White n Blue High top Converse With my Hair In A Messy Bun.I Called Rayn To See If She Was Ready She Said Yea So She Told me shell be here in 5.I Went Downstairs To See Why The Hell 12 Was At My Space Of Living."Miche what the fuck You Doing Here And Mom Were Travis And Dad?"Why Was The Police here?"
She Sat There With A Blank Stare On Her Face.She Precceds To Say Miche Showed Up When My Dad Was Getting Stuff Outta The car.They got To Hitting And The Neigbors Called 12.I Heard The Car Horn As Soon As I Was Getting My Purse.I Ran Outside I Kissed My Ma And Told Her "Do Better".