Chapter 5

(Reup)

Brights Pov
Well 3years Later As We Would Say Ya I know  This A Long Time From What Happen And It Was A Cliffhanger So Let Me Tell You What Happen That Day.So Yes Toni Caught Us Fucking And Later To Find Out Patman Would Be The Love Of My Life And The Father Of My Son King Yahel.Yess A Son And On The Way To Marriage Is Alot On Yall Plates But Still.My Parents Got A Divorce And My Mother Moved In With Her Boyfriend And His Son And My Little Brother And She is All Cleaned Now.As For My Father He Is Slowly Dying.And Is Now Living In My Old House.When Him And My Mother Finalized There Divorce My Father Took It Hard.I Had Never Seen Him Like That.I See Him Around Sometimes But Hes Horrible.
         Toni Is Toni.Funny,Stupid,Crazy,Cool Chillin And On Tour.We Found Out Toni and Patrick Are Really Brother and Sister By Father.Toni Doesnt Produce Music With Patrick No More But We Still See Her Around.She Is Dating A Guy Named Trey Who Is A Ceo Of A Clothing Company.
             As For Rayn(Rain).Well Rayn Moved To New Orleans And Got Married To Her Baby's Father Maxwell And Opened 2 Hair Salon's.She Is Pregnant Now with Twin Boys And Is Moving Her shops And Her Family Back To Cypress.
         And As For Me.Patrick Preposed To Me On My Birthday Last Year And Were Getting Married In The Spring On 2016.I Had A Son Named King Yahel he is 5Months And Is The King Of My Life.We Moved To Houston,Texas For Bussiness Reasons And Its VERY booming.Patrick And I Empire Is Coming To Its Quest As Its Suppose To.2 Drug Factories And 3 Strip clubs Our Empire is Rising.
        King Yahel Grace is My Baby.A fat man And Is Handsome As Ever.His Daddy Spoils him To Death And He is Never Home Like That.Patrick Is Planning To Get Married In September 19,Which is The Day Him And I First Met.But Now The New Chapter of my finest life.

      Patrick Pov
                 I Wake Up This Morning To Hear Fatman Laughing and Crying.Bright In The Room Sleep Because Today Is A Long Day At The Trap We Got A Meet Up Tonight But I Guess Ill Try To Cook.Every Since Tha Night I Met Bright Fine Ass I Just Dont Know What I Can Do.I Know I Havent Know Her For A Long Time But I know She Is The 1.Walking Down The Hall To Kings Room.This Nigga Room The Real OG.I See Him Looking Up At the sky Crying.I Pick Him Up And Give Him And Kiss On his Forehead.Waffles And Chicken This Morning.

       Brights Pov
               Woking Up To An Empty Bed Wasnt What I Planned On This Morning.I Smell Chicken So I Know Patrick Or Toni Downstairs.I Walk To My Fatman Room To See He Isnt In Bed And Gets Alil Nervus Until I Hear Him Laughing From Downstairs.I Run Downstairs To See Patrick And King Sitting On The Sofa King Drink His Bottle And Patrick Eating Watching Spongebob."MAMA"Shhhs but its to late "Goodmorning Queen B."Goodmorning Baby Why it smell like chicken?I Cooked Chicken And Waffles but I Know You Want Your Fruits But I have Kings bag packed for today when he goes to toni house.Oka well Im Finna Go Catch Up With Toni an Go to The Trap Ill Take Fatman And Ya."Okay baby".I Get fatman up And burp him.I Dress him in his White Tshirt Khakis And His Bred Lows.As For me I Put On My White Crop top My khakis and my red bottoms and Hop in My Black Audi.

P.S Baby Is King