Chapter 7

Toni Pov
         Im so fucking tired.These luh bastards done wore me out.I cant see how rayn deals with this shit every damn day.Karter and Kaidyn are hell asf.I understand these my nephews but damn they hell.Karter Grown ass crawls all threw out the house like he owns it king follows him.Kaidyn Just sits in the play pin laughing.I called trey to see where he was at with my zaxbys.This nigga knows I'm obsessed with my zaxbys."Wess MaCCin baby Im Otw You Know bright lives out here in this white folks neighborhood,zaxbys bout 20miles down the street." he knows I love when he says "Wess MaCCin".I simply reply with an okay baby well I'm babysitting they making another drop at the trap.Then We Hang up.Lately the trap been extremely busy since its summer time an they not playing bout there money.To see bright come from being an prostitute to becoming an "Queen Pin"and the owner of the most successful strip club in Cypress.My bitches did that shit successfully.

Brights POV

"Nice Doing Business With You Again Whoomp."I'm An Definitely Tired.12 bricks of straight gas I can't image how much profit were gone make off of this.I call Kiesha To see where she at so we can go check on the club.My club really been popping lately. First Kirko bangs dropped in an did a drop by naming my strip club the best strip club in the state of Texas. Then the mayor pulls up drops the top and gives us great 5star.Help us get Over 2350 customers a night.Kiesha Meets Me There Knowing Her She Probably Already had an couple drinks.I pull up To See And Full Parking Lot."Oh lawd Moñae In her Tonight".
Patrick POV
      I Go Home to see My house in a mess toni and the babys Sleep.Mane Everytime they get her.I simply put king in his bed and The twins in the extra bed maybe there mother will be here in alittle I think.I grab a cover out of the back closet and Throw it over toni "Goodnight Nigga".I Hop In the shower to get this weed sense off me and Put my polo boxers on.My baby Needs To Hurry Up And Get Home.

???? POV
          As Its Known im back in town but for no trouble just to do business.Bright And Kiesha Are owners of one of the hottest strip joints in Atlanta and I honestly want to be a business partner with them.My club isn't doing so well I just want to bring in 3 pf my hottest girls and Make business moves from there but as far as now.Just going to see wessup with the club here in texas.

Kiesha's POV  
    I pull up to the club WAYY before bright.I walk into the office and check things out from the top veiw"Things are really Poppin in here Tonight". I turn around to see its my ex girlfriend Chocolate.Honestly she Really not even a girlfriend we did something 1x thats it."Why u in the bosses office I Ask "As She Grabs Me And starts dancing to jhene aiko x living room Flow.I hope Bright doesn't walk in.

Bright's POV
I get out the car and walk into the building which is crowded asf."1800 on ice please thanks Misty". I stop by the bar to get my drink as i go upstairs to call my husband.I Hope Tonight is just and regular drop in and out check because honestly I Dont have time.I Take the elevator upstairs as the music dies down i hear moaning And the smell of sex.I dont mind it as i walk down the hall to Kiesha And I office.The smell gets stronger by the minute as I hear moaning that sounds Familiar.I unlock The office door slowly to peep in and see Kiesha and One Of My best strippers chocolate at it.I knew something wasnt right.I bust into the office."CHOCOLATE YOU HAVE 5SECS TO PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON AMD GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE OR YOUR FIRED." At this point kiesha runs and fines her clothes and chocolate leaves."What The Hell Kiesha"?Wtf you thinking?.

Like,Comment,Share

Thats a Picture Of Kiesha.o