Chapter 4

Pacman's Pov
I Wake Up To See Bright In Deep Sleep.I Look At Wat I Had On An By The Looks We Did Somthing Last Night.I Get Up And Decide To Cook Her Breakfast.I Plug My Phone Up To The In Wall Speakers And Start Cooking.
35Mins Later
Patrick's Pov
"Bright,Bright,Baby Bright wake up" I Do Everything In My Power to wake her up.damn this girl can sleep.I got sumthin for her.I went to my stash and got out a rolled blunt and light it.I dragged the blunt and blew the smoke in her face."huh".she said as she fluttered her eyes opened and I handed her the blunt.
"Damn you can wake up to that and I was callin yo name and shit".we chuckeled and I put the plate of food on her lap."aww you made me breakfast".she smiled taking a bit out of the Bacon.
"Yeah I had to do a lil something."I watch her chew the food and I start to get hard but not nie."so what you go planed today bright. ","well we having a girls day today and im try and go look for a job."oh word,well if you was my woman you won't have to work".she rolled her eyes."yeah what ever,ima go find some clothes and take a shower".she moved the food to the nightstand and got outta bed.Ima have to wife her ass she wants to have her own she ain't like one of them hoes. She Knows what She Wants In Life and she knows How to get it.It aint like she dont make money being a Female Escort.But Im Not Worried.In Jamie Foxx Words"ILove Her Cause She Got Her Own"

Bright's POV
I Woke Up To Breakfast In a California King Bed with Chocolate Gold Comforter Set.Pactrick Been Treating Me Wonderful,But i gotta go make this money.I Put The Food Aside An Get Ready To Shower.I Go in Toni's Closet And Found A Cute Cranberry Dress With Sum Nude Heels.This Girl Style Goes Both Ways.I Run The Shower And Get In.I Found Sumbody Staring So I Turned Around."Room For 2"?.Now He Just Kno What Nvm."Yea Baby.Round 2 I Guess.

Toni's Pov
I Walked Into Patman House And I Guess Nobody Here.But I See Food So I Sit Down And Eat.I Start Walking Upstairs And Heard Unual Moaning Noise.I Thought It Was Porn until I got Closer."Patrick Fuuuccckkk Me".I Busted In YALL IN HERE MAKING BABIES.They Pause For A Second an Bright Runs To The Bathroom.

•To Parted Chapter•