Chapter 6

Toni Pov
Im At Bashon Waiting On Bright And Auntie Baby King. Thats My Baby Boy He's Only 5months.I Bet Yall Wanna Know What I Been Up To.Well Im Inlove With This Handsome Man His Name Is Trey And He Is From Atlanta but He Moved Here To Cypress With His Business.He Is The CEO of A Multi-Billion Company And Was Just A Piece Of Chocolate that Caught My Eye.My Father Came Down From Charlotte to find out Patrick Is My Blood Brother.I was So Happy To Find That He Was My True Brother.I Wonder Why Its Taking Bright So Long To Get here.Maybe This Is Her.But Lil Does she know Rayns In Town.
       Brights Pov
                    So I Pull up To Bashon and Get King Out.I swear This Boy Look Like His Daddy Everyday. I Walk in and take a seat infront of Toni.I See A Black Range Rover Pull Into The Parking Spot Next To Mine And It Looks Mighty Familiar.I Try Not To Stare So Hard But I Know That Range From Somewhere.I Pick Up An Menu And Order 2Shots of Pineapple 1800.I Look Back Outside To See An Lady With An 2 Seater Stroller and A Wavy Bob Looking Cute.She Doing Her Think I Say.As We Wait For Our Drinks Toni And I Try To Have A Conversation.As Soon As She Gets King She Doesn't Know How To Act."So Your Still Watching Him Tonight.?We Gotta Do An Drop At The Trap And Our Parents Are Busy."We Always Have To Remind Toni She"ll Make Plans Before You Know It."Yess Bri Damn I Told You My Nephew Coming Wit-I Cut her Off While I Get A Call From Pat.

Patrick's Pov
        Bri Baby We Having A Meeting At 6 Before We Leave at 7.I Was Just Calling To Tell You Gtg Im Working Out Kiss King For Me.I Swear I Love That Girl So Much.But This Working an Empire Is An Headache.Especially With Bri Being Over Half.She Really Making More Than Me But Hell Thats My Baby What Can I Say.I Just Pray Tonight Goes As Planned.

Rayn's Pov
      I Pull Up To Bashons And Park Right Next To Bri Audi.I Haven't Seen Her Since The Day I Left Which Was Horrible.That Was The Last Day I Spoke To My Mama.Lawd It Brings Back Chills But I Have Blessing To Be Thankful For.I Start Walking In Bashons Holding in All The Memories And Tears Thats Finna Be Released.I Hold In All The Pressure From The Past.The People I love finally got back.

       Bright's POV
    Everybody Walks In An Reunites.We Eat Dinner and Everything find and dandie until King Started Crying.We Ate And Everybody Loaded Up In The Car And Went To My house.I Go Upstairs And Go Change Clothes.Rayn's Going With us tonight since shes apart of my group.We Put On on out Carmine 6's White pants and black lts Shirt.I hope night goes as planned.Toni Ass gotta watch King,Karter,And Kaidyn.

Patrick's POV
  Its 7:25 and bright sexy ass anit here. I know Rayn cane into town for 2months.I  walk out my office to see Major,Dope Boy,and Big Boy Smoking A Blunt Playing The Game."Aye Nigga where tf boss woman at.?".I replied"Ion even know son." I call Bright to see where she at.She always late To Drops.Always She late.Finally Where Hear An Car Pull Up Playing Skippa Da Flippa x Swervin Down.This Girl The Shit.

Bright's POV
    Rayn and I pull up to The Trap ready To Blast Any nigga shxt. We have the bullet proof vest on and everything.Time to Take off.We walk into the trap and Everybody staring at us.Patrick looking ready to beat my ass. I love when he looks at me like this.Rayn on the other hand over there with big boy pulling the blunt like she an natural knowing damn well.But shit aleast we finna go make this drop im ready to go home.

Major's POV
      Wessuh Yall.My Name Major And Im A Beginner in this dope game.My Boss is Patman and Bright shit they chill asf.We at this drop and we finna ride out.I See Bright sister Kiesha In The Cut Tryna finish wrapping These bricks.She Looking Mighty Fine boy with all her black on.Why she so fine.?But shit let me gone head and get this shxt together.