Chapter 9

Bright's POV
      Patrick Im sorry to tell you but im pregnant. I cant hide it no more. I slap my Forehead in disbelief and Cut my Fazoli's Meal in Half. I look up to notice him smiling and laughing. I get up and walk over to him and give him a hug. Then he says the most sweetest thing to me. " I love you baby but I've been knew and Idk why your so sad about this."  I take a swallow of my sweet tea and kiss him. He then picks me up and takes me to the sofa and cuddles me with my fuzzy purple cover and we cuddle the rest of the night and watch Being Mary Jane.

Patrick's POV

      I honestly don't know how to feel right now. I'm happy but I'm also scared. King isn't nothing but 2 years old and I know the game is getting hotter for me. I look down to Bright as I'm holding her in my arms. She is the most gorgeous lady I have ever seen. I simply ask her " Baby how far along are you?" and " Is ya home girl Dr.Blaze delivering this baby too?" She looks up and starts smiling. I love when she smiles. she answers "Yes baby she is and I'm unsure we have an appointment set for the 15th is that fine?" I nod my head yes and kiss her forehead. Never would I have thought this girl would be the girl of my dream. She makes me so happy.

Kiesha's POV
             "Attitude bad Pussy to good when he say fuck me I tell him fuck me Good" I shake my ass to the song as I pump my gas. Megan know what the fuck she was doing in this song I said as I finish up pumping gas. As soon as I walk to get me a candy stick and a pickle this fine ass Darkskin chubby Nigga walk up to me. He opened the door for me and began to speak to me. "Hey say Wessup shawty." "Wessup who you?" I said. He give me a smirk and follows me to the candy isle. "Your biggest blessing if you let me." He looked at me and I looked at him. Yall he grabbed my phone, made me unlock it, put his number in and saved it as "Mr. Deuce." I smiled and walked off. He even paid for my stuff and y'all know me I'm real independent! But you know I let him show me alil something Ha. Let me call Bright ass. Fucking around on the west might fuck around and catch 9 months ( if you know what I mean.)

Y'all this was a short chapter I'm just getting some stuff off my chest . Happy thanksgiving to everybody. And just remember you are never alone even if you have the worse days you are never alone.

Also who do y'all think Mr. Deuce? Lol