Chapter 8

--Next day--
Kiesha's POV
         Mane Look I didn't even know what the fuck was going on. She just came in an one thing lead to another and we started fucking. I Really have been trying to avoid her. I hope I don't lose my job because of Chocolate. she always tryna fuck with me on the damn job. Stupid Slut. Bright doesnt look happy at all. Its Okay I Got Chocolate ass tonight.

Bright's POV
I'm so tired of this shit with Kiesha and Chocolate asses i dont know what to do. The part that really pissed me off was that they was FUCKING on MY desk. The area where I write their damn checks and count my damn cut of the damn job. They stupid asses better not do this shit again. As I walk into the musty ass office Patrick call me talking bout he need me to come home asap. What the fuck done happened now? He talking but just come on, What the fuck ........

Patrick's POV
I called Bright ass because she needs to rest and we haven't had an ''us'' day in a long time. I figured she was at the club hell thats her second home. I ordered her favorite Fazoli's dish and had her favorite candle lit ''Moonlight''. I also had her favorite song playing. For some reason I never understood why she liked Partynextdooor so bad. King is with his auntie Neshia which is Kiesha twin sister. Those are my sister's as well. I bought her a bottle of champagne since she going on her "lunch break". I'm really in love with this girl. I changed her life but little does she know she changed my life more. I'm so happy we're married. 

Bright's POV
             As I was leaving the club I reminded everyone that Chocolate is suspended for 4days. Im tired of her shit with her nasty ass. Fuck anything that's walking. I hopped in my car and played Gucci Mane pussy print. That's the strip club anthem. It took me 20 mins to get home as usual. I parked the car in the garage and I can already smell my favorite candle scent ''Moonlight''. I walked in the house and the lights are very low and My Favorite Artist is playing. Im oso surprised that he knows my favorite things. Even though he's my husband I really didn't tell him the stuff that kept me going when I was back at that hell hole.This nigga want a special "lunch break" but I cant do it. Last time me and Patrick had sex some way some how im pregnant. He doesn't know but i hope he knows, I'm so happy im married with to him.

Neisha's POV
Well its bout time I introduce myself. My name is Neisha. I'm 28, 5'4 darkskin and own my own Beauty Shop. I watched King as Bright and Patrick have an lunch date. I wasnt going into the shop today as today was monday. I loved watching my nephew. He so quiet. His daddy was an quiet baby too though. I loved watching babys. I also forgot to tell yall im married and im pregnant as we talk. I married the love of my life Bryson. He owns his own car dealership. Im 4 months pregnant with his baby which is the love of my life. I have an twin sister named Kiesha and Patrick is my brother. I get up as King starts crying. I knew he was hungry so I get in the car to go get him some Mcdonalds. This boy loves him so McDonald's.

Patrick's POV
As we start are little lunch date i can see bright starting to cry. "What's wrong baby girl". "Patrick nobody never did this for me. And the fact that you know my favorite artist and my favorite candle". I wanted to tell u that I wanna do something different but I just made it a suprise. I honestly did this to see if she gone tell me she pregnant got dr. Jay calling the house for her reports. If she is pregnant ima be with her threw everything. Hell King Needs a little brother or little sister.  

Bright's POV
           We start to eat and its my favorite chicken parmigiana with a salad an a simple peach apple cocktail. I really wanna tell Patrick bout the pregnancy but idk how he gone act because really I love him and King. But idk what im going to do. My job at club is to much of a risk to be working at while im pregnant. Especially with the smoking and drinking. But hopefully the boutique will be back in business. Because lately ive been starting to see u actually can turn a hoe into a housewife.

Like.Share.Comment.

💜👑👰🏾🤘🏾