Chapter 3

Patrick's Pov
"Damn What The Hell Happened."I Said To Myself Dropping My Head In My Hands."Why Me Lawd." Im Falling For An Escort."DAMN."Well Let Me Introduce Myself My Name Patrick But Call Me Pacman.Im 6'3 And The Baddest King Pin And Music Producer In The State Of Texas.Toni Is 1 Of My Best Singers Yet And I Hope She Doesnt Fail.Her Friend Bright Is Hella Bad.Damn,Toni Was Telling Me about Her But Damn That Ass Is Fat And Beautiful.I Locked Up Toni House And Headed To The Trap Gotta Check In On sum Shxt.

Bright's Pov
"Nigga What?."Keep Talking Shxt Ima Fuck You Harder."Damn, Shadd(Dlow) Fuck Me Faster."Shadd Is The Only Nigga I Let Fuck Me Bc He Was My First.Also Shadd Know If He Goes Bck Telling His Guys He Got "Kuddy"And Shxt What He Gonna Say"I Got Kuddy With And Female Escort".So We Both Cum I Shower And Get Dressed.I See Him Sleep So I Get The Money And Gives Him A Kiss And Go To The Car."12,13,14,1,500 Just Wat I Orderd."I Go Home To A Peaceful Home Which Means 1 Thing They Not Home.I Walk Up To My Room Door To See A Note Say That They Went To Auntie Drew House in Mephis for 3weeks and Wont be Back Til Deen."Suites Me HaHa."I Go Downstairs Plug My Phone up To The House Speakers Play Jhene Aiko x Hoe.I Run Me Some Bath Water With Bubbles.Pour Sum 1800And Mix It With Pinapple Juice in A Glass.Roll 2 Blunts And Light These Candles.Tonight Is My Night.I Sit Back And Think Wtf Happen Tonight.Pacman Was Flirting Hella Hard.He Left His Number In My Phone Under Future With Heart Emojis."I Spoke To Soon Because, His Ass Texting Me Nie."ISaid Take A Long Drag Of The Blunt.

Next Day
Bright's Pov
I Wake Up To See Wtf Happened To Rayn Ass Last Night And Why I Got Her Other Car From Toni House.I Text Her And She Text Bck Fast Asf Talking Bout"I Ran Off With Nyjie"and"Keep The Truck You Can Drive It Chile".When She With Nyjie Which Is Her Ex That Means She Got Sum Kuddy And They Back Together.I Didnt Even Bother To Text Her Bck.When I Finally See The Time Its 10:07A.M. I Decide Ima Get Up And Cook Me Sum Breakfast.I Get Up,Put on My Purple Robe And Walk Downstairs.I Look In The Refregrator And No Food."Really Nigga,Im Hungry Asf."I Hear My Phone Go Off To See It Was A Text From My Future."Goodmorning Beautiful😍". This Nigga I Left Him On Read And Went Upstairs Looking To Slip On Clothes Breakfast Almost Over At Mcdonalds Hahaha.I Decide To Put On My Yoga Pants And My Crop Top With Slides."IGuess I'll Be Goin Threw Drive Thru I Giggled To Myself.IHoped In This Big Ass Black Truck And Pull My Phone Up.Jacquees X Come Thru Came On Thats My Shxt.I Take Off.

Patrick's Pov
So Its 10:00 In The Damn Morning And A Nigga Hungry Asf.Toni Called Me And Asked Can I Bring Her Sum Breakfast So I Slide On Sum Sweats And A Wifebeeter.I Hop In The Camaro And Take Off.I Pull Up To Mcdonalds And Decides To Walk in.I Order The Food And Wait A Good 10 mins."Damn Long Ass 10 mins."I Get Up And My ordereds Called.I Walk Outside And Almost Gets Hit By A Car."Damn Bitch Watch Were Tf You Moving That Ugly Ass Damn Truck."She Blows the horn and yells Out the Window."Nigga Fuckkkkk Youuuuu."I Turn Around and Yell Her name."Bright","Pacman".We Both started Laughing damn This Girl Is Crazy.She Pulls Next to The Car And We talk.I Asked Her Why She Didnt Reply bck To My Text And She Told me What Was Wassup.I Asked Her Did She Wanna Go Out To Eat Tonight And Lets Make It A Date.She Said"Yae."So We Gonna Hit It Up.

Later That Night
Patrick's Pov
I Get In My True Religions With A YRN (Yung Rich Nation)Shirt With My Forces.I Freshen Up And Put My Dreads Back.I Grab The Keys To The Land Rover And Put On Sum Smooth Migos.I Text Bright And Told Her To Be Outside.I Hope Tonight Is A Goodnight.

Bright's Pov
"I Can Make Yo Nigga Fall Inlove With Me."
"1Text And 1 call nie he Stocking me."
"I can Make Yo Nigga Fall Inlove With Me."
"Damn its To Easy I Swear Its To Easyy."
I Sing Alone To My Girl Toni Song.I Finish Putting On My Eye Liner And Touch Up On My Eye Shadow.I Slip On My Red Pumps And My 1 Strap White and Gold Dress.Tonight Is My Night.Patrick Text Me And Asked me For My Address I Gave It To Him.I Unwrap My Hair And I Comb My Bob Out.I Hear A Car Horn And A Knock on The Door.I Run Downstairs And Tells Him To Come In I Get My Stuff And Lock Up And We Are On Our Way.

Patrick's Pov
So I Get To Bright's House And She Lives In A Nice Home.I Knock On The Door And She Wastes No Time Coming Downstairs.We Hope In The Rover And Take Off.We Pull Up To Bashon's This New Italian Resturant.I Help Her Out And We Go In."Table for 2 Please I Said To My Ex Tiffany."Sure Mr.Sander's Or Should I Say Pacman."This Girl Act Like She Know You Or Somthing Umhm Look Shawty I Got The Glock In My Purse.You Either Get This Glock Or We Have A Nice Damn Table With The View Of The Lake Bright Says With A Serious face."Damn,Right This Way You To Tiffany Says Scared asf."Dinner Should Be Well.

Bright's Pov
"So You Telling Me You A Trap Nigga Dats A Music Producer And U Have A Soft Heart",I Say As We Walk Out Bashon's.Tonight Was A Great Night I Havent Had So Much Fun In Forever.So We Get In The Car And Im Checking My Messages."Uh-o Sumbody's Introuble I Hear Dis Nigga Mumble."Its Only My Girls They Dnt Play I Didnt Tell Them Bout Tonight But They Just Checking I Said Looking Deeply Into My Phone."Miss Lady Would U Like To Come Back To My Place What Would U Like To Do He Said Totally Catching Me Offguard."Umhm,Sure I'll Come To Your Place."Lord Please Dont Let This Nigga Try And Do What I Think He Is.I Really Dont.We Pull Up To A Nice Lil Comfy Apartment.We Walk In An He Gives Me A Tour."Would U Like A Drink Or A Blunt He Said Laughing."Blunt Please And Make Sure Its Loud."Goin Full In Haha Like It Already He Said In The Most Sexiest Voice."Migga Please." It Took Him An Long Time To Come Back So I Go To His Room And I See Him Smoking The Blunts."Migga Were Are Mine? I Can Tell I Scared The shxt Outta Him.He Tackles Me And We Go On Alil Fight."Patrick Stop I Said Laughing."Say Daddy,Say Daddy Pacman."DADDY PACMAN,DADDY PACMAN."Good Girl Then He Stops Tickling Me.This Nigga Locks Eyes With Me And Kisses My Neck Tonight Is My Night.Ion Know If Its His Covers Or His Body But Im Drowning Tonight.He Reaches My Hotspot And He Takes Off."Will He Be The Reason...Is He Tryna.....Turn A Escort Into An Housewive.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️Oka You Guys This Is The Author And I Have A Few Changes In The Book.First,Dlow Is Changed To Shaad And Thats It.I Kinda Need My Readers Help With Chapters So Please Message Me.Hope You Guys Injoy.Also That Picture Is A Picture Of Pacman(Patrick).‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
COMMENT.LIKE.SHARE.ENJOY