Chapter 2

"All I Gotta Do Is Put My Mind To This Shit."
"Cancel All My Exs Put A Line Threw That Bitch."
"I Like All My S With 2 Lines Threw That Shit."
I Hop In Rayn Car And This Bitch Booming Like Fuck."Girl I Like The New Color"I Said rubbing The Inside Of The Car."Thanks Chile 2500"She Said Driving Off.We Got To Toni House and It Was Deep Asf And Its Early."Damn Wat Time Did The Party Started Hoe."9 But Damn Its Only 9:15 They Must Was Ready For This Bitch."Rayn Come On We Needa Find Toni." I Said Running To the house

Toni's Pov
Oka Hey Yall Ik Yall Ready For Me.Well My Name Is Toni Sunshine Romiti.Im In The Music Industry. I Have A Song Out Called Nothing On Me Yall Go Listen To It.And I Got Another Song But Yall Just Gotta Go Listen To An Neen Ya Feel Me.But My Girls Just Pulled Up Its Already Deep Asf And The Party Just Started.Pacman Here And He Brought Everybody So We Finna Get Drink Blow This Gas And Turn Up.So My Girls Come Over We Talking And Chilling Smoking Just Having A Good Time.

2Hours Later
Bright's Pov
So We Still At The Party Im Faded But Im Super Duper Turnt.They Playing All The Good Songs its Hella Deep And Its This Boy That Keeps Staring At Me.I Had Told Toni Earlier That He kept Staring And I Had Ask Her Who Is He.She Told Me Thats Patrick But Everybody Call Him Pacman And He Is A Music Producer And He Produces Her Music.So Me Being Me Ion Cuff These Niggas Because Of The Way My Job Is.So He Better Be Gone Widd Them Eyes Bc He Keep Playing Ima Leave Him Crying To His MaMa.So Like 1hour Ago A Group Of People Showed Up They Was Deep Or Wateva But I Feel A Vibe From Deem.And Lord And Behold Our Ex Bestfriend Diamond Was With Them.Diamond Is Also In The Music Business And She Think She Spit Lyrics Like Nicki But She Dont.

So We All Chilling We Sitting Down At The Hookah Table And I Hear Toni and Diamond Fussing.First Off That Bitch Diamond Always Talking Shit At Sumbody Party And End Up Fucking Everybody Shit Up But She Not Finna Do This 1.
"Whats The Problem Diamond"I Said Running Up In Her Shit.
"Well,Well,Well Isnt It Caption Save A Hoe AKA Bright."
"Migga Dont Come For Me Whats The Problem You Always Do This At All The Party's But U Not Finna Do It At My Bitch Party."At This Point Of Time We Was Face To Face.A,We Was Gonna Spit On Eachother.B,Ima Fuck Her Up.Or C,Shots Gonna Be Fired.If You Thought C You Was Right.

GLAAT.....GLAATT.......GLAATTT...
3Shots Were Fired.1Hit Toni Right In The Thigh.The Other Hit Sum Girl Name Chasity.The Other 1 Was Shot Threw The Roof And Didnt Hit Nobody.If You Ask Me That Bit Got Empty Fast Asf.Patrick Ran To Toni So Fast. He Helped Me Get Her In The Truck And We Took Off To His Ma House.We Pulled Up To His Mama House And We Got her In The House And His Ma Put In Work.She Fixed Toni Up And Told Toni She Couldnt Go Anywhere For A Couple Of Weeks Would She Like To Stay Here.Toni Being The Ass She Is Said Yea.So I Had Left My Truck at Toni House And Rayn Was Staying Here But I Hadda Go To Work So I Asked Patrick Can He Take Me To My Truck.

We Got In The Truck And He Was Being Sweet He Asked Me Was I Straight And Everything.He Told Me To CallHim Pacman And If I Needed Anything Call Him.He Sells Weed And His Daddies The King Pin Around Here So You Know Its Not Safe.He Got Me Somthing To Eat And Next Thing I Noticed We Pulled Up To Toni's House. He Helped Me In The Car And He Gave Me His Number.Is He Really Into Me.Is He Doing What I Think He Is.........Tryna Turn A Hoe Into An Housewife..?