The day after...

~ 2 p.m - November, 1st 2020 - at home ~

I got home at... around... uh... 1 a.m i guess? Don't ask how i'm walking. It's more like trembling around. And i need to get to work! This Halloweenparty wasn't a bad idea, but my working scedule was bad. Maybe i should call in for being sick. Well, my shifts starts in an hour... too late for them to replace me. Damn. 

I put my long black hair and made a pony tail. My green eyes looked dead - so i covered whatever i could. But... his bite hurts more. I look at it. Shark-like teeth, how many people got this feature? Since my origin is Kirigakure, i know some clans who had this. Or he made them to look more dangerous. 

Enough, it's work time... 

Nothing happened while i walked to work. But as soon as i walked through the entrance for employees, i saw something strange. The general manager of our hotel talked to two shady men. One had silver hair and wasn't quite.. nice and the taller male had long black hair and stitches everywhere. 

"Oh! Kawamura-san! Good to see you. Gentlemen, this is one of our receptionists. Kawamura-san, these are my new buisness partners." he greets me. I took a close look at them. They didn't seem like buisness partners at all. But i'm no one to judge so i was professional... "Nice to meet you." i said and bowed. My back slit from my shoulder and the bite was visible. Fast as sonic i grasped my back and left. 

Shit.
SHIT!
SHIIIIIIIIT!!

I got changed and walked to the reception. "Kaia~" my collegue greets me. Her name is Kuraiko, she is one of the famous Uchiha-clan members. Normally those are lawyers or police officers. "Hello..." i greeted her. She hugged me and i hissed in pain. "What? Are you hurt!?" she said worried. I can't tell her what happened. We're work buddies but not friends... so what lie could she believe? Well here goes nothing - "I fell out of bed... you know me. I'm clumsy as fuuuck!" i said and rolled my eyes. She laughed. "Yea? And that's why you walk like this?" she asked and wiggled her eyebrows. 

Fuck. 
I'm still sore but that she could tell... 
What now?

She noticed my weird face and laughed even more. "You know, we're both in here until 11 p.m... so you're telling me until then!" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Maybe i had some fun at the party." i mumbled under my breath. She raised both of her eyebrows. "Noooo way! I said it'll be fun there! Who was it?" she asked curiously. I backed up and hold my hands infront of me. "You know... a woman enjoys it in silence." i said. She sighes but didn't ask further. 

~ 5 p.m ~

We had many check ins, so it wasn't boring at all. A Guest with blood in his face walked up to me. "G-Good Evening... may i ask, do you have a room for tonight?" he asked. It took all patience to stay professional. "I'm sorry sir, but we're booked out for two weeks." i said. "Please... i need a room... for tonight." he begged. Kuraiko came to me. She saw him and whispered in my ear: "He's bad news. Let me handle it. Take a break." 

So i stood in our  employee-smokingarea with a energy in one hand and a cigarette in the other. One of the chefs came in. He was chubby like me, a friendly guy i think. "Sup." he said and lit up a cigarette. I was about to walk back to Kuraiko as he raised his voice. "You know Kawamura-san... are you free tomorrow?" he asked. It surprised me. "Yes, why?" i asked back. He smiles softly. "How about we go on a date?" he said. My mind froze, i'd never thought someone asks me. But our rules are strict against it. "You know, we can't romance... it's prohibited." i said. He lowers his head. "What a shame.." he said. "But you're cute. Maybe you find someone." i said and walked out.

Was i too rough? 
Naah... he's a grown man.

Kuraiko waved at me. "Finally back? We got a complaint. Do you wanna reach out to this person?" she asked. "Nah, you're on it as always." i said and made whatever i needed to do. 

~ 10:30 p.m ~

it was quiet all the time. Until now. The two 'buisnesspartner' of the general manager came in. Kuraiko saw them and her jaw dropped. "Hey bitches!" the silverhaired said. Now my jaw dropped. "Excuse me, who're you calling a 'bitch'?" i asked with a raised eyebrow. "Y'all!" he said and leans forward. We both staired in the eyes. 

Be happy that my body is sore!
Otherwise i'll beat ya ass! 

"Kaia, don't get mad at him. He's always like that. Hidan, Kakuzu that is my work bestie Kawamura Kaia. And Kaia, those are my friends Kakuzu and Hidan." Kuraiko interduced us. "You're friends with shady people?" i asked. "Shady!? Listen bi-" - "Enough Hidan. Why do you think that?" Kakuzu interupted Hidan. I rolled my eyes. "You look like that." i mumbled. Kuraiko sighes. "Kaiaaa... don't be mean! So why are you here? Thought Pein send Ita and Kisame?" she asked them. She knows them well i guess. "Doesn't matter. We take you to our meeting." Kakuzu said. Kuraiko nodded. 

well, guess i'm alone now.

I thought and counted the cash. We didn't make money at all, but rules are rules right? Kuraiko packed her stuff and came to me. "I'll call you later stay awake until 2 a.m..." she said. I nodded to her. 

~ 12 a.m ~

I walked to a seven eleven. Wanted something hot to drink. Maybe a coffee i dunno. I saw Kuraiko and two other males in there. A black haired Uchiha and a tall and muscular Hoshigaki. Flashbacks from last night and the stories about this clan came into my mind. I wanted to leave... but

"Kaia! Good to see you~" Kuraiko said. Both males turned around and looked at me. I greet her and bowed a bit. My shoulder was visible once again. As i stood back up, the Hoshigaki froze in his movement. I blushed. Maybe he knows who it was... but i don't wanna ask him. He looks really intimidating. "Kaia this is my boyfriend Itachi. And a friend of us, Kisame!" she interduced me to them. "Nice to meet you." i said with a smile. "We need to go." Itachi said. I waved as goodbye. As Kisame walked pass me he gave me a letter. 

"Pretty pussy..."

he whispered.