I DREAMED of a LEMON!

Kaia fell asleep at Kakashi's place...

I've been in a kitchen without light.
Only in a dessous.
Black leather and latex. 

"Get over here." a rough voice appeared. I turned around. Kisame leaned on a counter. Without a shirt. His muscles flexing throughout the pale light of the moon. Arms crossed and a slightly tilted head. I bit my lip, unable to speak just a nod came as response. 

Slowly but surely i walked over to him. Hip swaying for him. My tits are bouncing slightly. His michievous grin went wide as he saw me like that. Kisame opened his arms and grasped my hair. His other hand opened his pants. I felt a huge bulge down there. My cunt is yarning for this attention. I moaned as his cock rubbed at my inner thigh. 

"Suck."

he demanded. I slowly nodded and was pushed on my knees. I grabed his shorts and pulled them down. His hard cock jumping free and without a second thought i took his tip between my lips. Smearing his pre cum at them and swirling my tongue around his tip. 

"Kaia..." i heard him moaning. It turned me on. I sucked him hard. Trying to get as much as i could in my mouth. Kisame's size was to big. Just the half of it fitted, it felt like my jaw is ripped apart! "You'll suck me dry if you keep going." he grunts. His both hands holding my head tight. I let loose of him - he took the chance and throat fucked me hard. I began to rub my clit. Feeling how close i am to cum. 

Kisame noticed it. He pulled out and threw me over his shoulder. "H-Hey!" i whisper shouted after gaining a feel in my jaw back. "Yell as much as you want. It'll make me go even rougher." he said and threw me on a table. 

His face lowered down. With ease he spread my legs apart. I couldn't do anything but moan as his tongue licks my wet cunt. He wasn't gentle. The roughness made me moan even harder. I really loved this. Makes me even more wet. 

As his tongue slit inside my cunt, his grip tighend around my thighs. A knot formed in my stomach. "K-Kisah~" i moaned. He didn't stop - just got rougher. Feeling my cum against his face. He ate it all and humms. Kisame got back up and grins still lustfully. "You taste good. You feel good... making me feel good." he whispered and placed his cock at my cunt. 

Without any hesistation he thusts in me. I screamed in pain. Feel like being teared apart. "So... tight." he grunts. My legs surrounded his waist. A nod later he pounded me like there is no tomorrow. His grip around my hips was tight. Without his grip i would've slipped off the table. 

"K-Kisa! I'm-I'M!" i couldn't warn him about me cumming. He lowered his upper down  and bit my neck. "Don't you dare to come yet. I'm not even close..." he whispers and licks my blood away. I tried to hold it in. 

He pounded me too good.

I came undone. My walls clenched around him, trying their best to push him out. "Didn't i told you not to cum? Bad girl..." he whispered and grasped my neck. His predator eyes staring in mine. He started to bite in my breast, then in my waist. I whined from the pain. Kisame didn't waste time and began to thrust furhter in me. 

Not long and i came multiple times undone. His breath quickens. He was close. So i pressed my legs at his waist. "Cum for me~" i whispered. He grunts my name and came undone. After that kissed me rough, yet tenderly. 

I was sore...
Couldn't walk...
Or even move.