You Don't Have to Do This Alone || helen

💗
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                                 💗♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Helen's POV
Today was a beautiful day. Y/N and I had a small picnic in our little garden. It was such a wonderful moment. Well, to be honest, every time I could be with Y/N was always amazing and made me comfortable and happy. Although we did enjoy our moment, I could feel something was missing. Y/N seemed quite normal, but sometimes, I found some shades of emptiness and pain in her eyes. She was pretty good at hiding things, especially her feelings. I didn't want to interrupt with deep conversations at the moment. As long as I could see her happy, I felt okay. So, I decided to postpone starting deep thought moments for a while and enjoyed our happy moment.

Currently, Y/N was falling asleep on my lap as I was reading my all-time favourite book. I played and combed her hair with my free hand because even in her deep sleep, she could still feel safe if I did to her that little action. She used to have nightmares in her past, and she said once that me combing and playing her hair helped her a lot, and it also easily sent her peaceful sleep. She looked so peaceful in her sleep that I couldn't imagine waking her up.

Unfortunately, the weather was so changeable. The fine weather was slowly destroyed by the cold wind which carried the grey clouds. The surrounding was becoming gloomy. It looked like it was going to rain in any moment.

"Y/N? Darling, wake up..." I said, gently shook her shoulder.

"Hmmm? No... Can I get five more minutes?" She mumbled, turning to the other side.

"Unfortunately, no, darling. It's gonna rain so soon. We need to go inside now, or we'll get wet." I had to insist.

"O...kay." She pouted.

Y/N finally woke up and helped me to collect our stuff to carry back into the house. We finished just in time. As soon as we finished carrying the last thing, it started pouring.

"Thank gods. It's pretty close." I sighed.

"Tea?" Y/N asked warmly.

"Yes, please." I accepted as the weather was so perfect for a cup of tea.

She walked into the kitchen and prepared to make tea for me and herself. I followed her after putting the picnic stuff back. When I entered the kitchen, she was already having her tea. As soon as she saw me, she smiled and padded her hand on the sofa near her, gesturing me to take a seat. A teacup filled up with my favourite tea was already set up on the table, waiting for me.

∞༺♥༻∞

Third person POV
Helen sat beside Y/N, sipping her tea in a comforting presence that felt like a warm embrace. She took the book which she read in the garden and made herself comfortable, covering her lower part with a warm blanket, leaning against the couch.